Reviews for Purest Light, Darkest Shadow
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
No offence but that chapter really annoyed me! It's so bloody confusing! But I have to say this is a good fanfic so please continue X3
Artorius XV chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
I definitely prefer the alternate ending.

Then again, I'm not big on UsaMamo so that's kinda obvious for me. xD
AngelsLuvMe chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Luved the story!
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 11/17/2010
cool story
May Eve chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
How fascinating. You know, I think I almost like the alternate ending better. Anyway, nice work! The plotline did get a tiny bit confusing at points, but this fic is well-written and interesting. Please keep up the good work!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
Sorry, but I absolutely despise the idea of Usagi with anyone other than Mamoru so, last chapter, not of the good...

Aside from that, I think the fic was quite nice.
Oreo chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
You know some parts are very confusing and others i completely despise because it makes the story dumb and full of stupid ideas.

Come on you could have done better than that!
Sakura Breeze chapter 19 . 10/12/2009
i love it
Dhampire12 chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
It is really good but you got some of the names wrong in this chapter. Also you need a transition between chapter 6 and 7. Other than that it is really good and I can't wait to keep reading.
Megan Consoer chapter 19 . 5/6/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
MoonBunny777 chapter 19 . 12/26/2006
wow amazing story! i loved all of it!
mystic soilder chapter 19 . 7/12/2006
This was beautiful. I loved both endings very much. I'm glad she can finally be happy.
sakuriot chapter 19 . 6/28/2006
hey! i love this fanfic! it is so awesome. it was really cool of you to find out what some of the words were. i think out of the two endings, is that i liked the first ending more than the second one. i mean both ending are cool and all but its kinda weird lovin tow guys... well i think so..

anywhos, i hope to hear more fanfictions from you!

luvalie-wings
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
uh-oh..oh no..
Cali chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
lol pluto was so funny! some 'missing body parts'