Reviews for Pet Names
gundam06serenity chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Absolute, sheer genius.
IvvyMoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh my gosh, this was so funny. I love 1x2x5 (and 2x1/1x2)! I know you've been writing mostly Naruto these days (which I love btw), but Gundam Wing was my first love. Is there anyway you could write another story with these boys?
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
How hilarious! I love Wufei...if only they have little scenes like that in the anime. You're good with the characters and the banter. Love it!
ellet chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
ahahahah! wonderful. you really hit their dialogue, relationship, character...everything was right on the spot. very pleasing to read.

-ellet
Miss-Blue664 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love you. You're GWING was alwasy awsome. You make me giggle so much!
tyleet88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
LMAO that's funny..I was bored so I was going through my favorite autors and was reading some stories. I guess name calling is a good thing now adays huh lol
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
lol...nice subtle ending, by the way...I love Heero and his gun...

...this is why cubicles are usually for only one person...
ix-tab chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Heh. I really enjoy your 1x2x5. Tis the awesomeness.

Cute, and cute in the way that is gruff and mean, just like the boys should be.

Excellent work!
AbbyNormalitis chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Very nice. Though I have to admit I'm rather the 1x5x2. Duo on top of Wu-bear? NO! Loved it and I hope you write more.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
*rolling around on the floor laughing!* That was so funny! _ I loved it! Keep on with the Gundam Wing Stories! _

Lilith B
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Those are some very strange men...but they work so well.
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Lol! Love it! This is my first 1x2x5 fic, and I wasn't sure if I'd like having Wufei there, but... aw, they're all "Mushy" *snorts* But, neways, love the story!
chibi luci chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
awesome. gotta love the attitude they have of being the only ones to insult eachother. .
LadyMeko chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
lol! i usully dont like yaoi parrings but this was hilarious. i nerly fell off me chair laughing.
ToriAnnMari chapter 1 . 4/25/2005