Reviews for Eternal Darkness: Wonderland's Deception
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
Hm... this is one of the few non-yaoi related stories I've read (and liked), and I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated. Did you drop it? or are you no longer interested in it...? Or perhaps you no longer write on ff? Whatever the case, I will still keep waiting...
Heaven's Demon chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
um...

previously i reviewed as yaoi_luvr_fanboy, but I prefer Heaven's Demon...

Ok, personally I liked Eternal Darkness and want to play Alice. As far as the ED side goes, it was fun to remember the story; your adding Alice made it somewhat more enjoyable too.

There were a few times where I was lost in terms of a conversation, but otherwise it was a demented (if possible) twist on the ED storyline [and I loved it!]! Please finish the story, I am eagerly awaiting it
Rock Raider chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
Oh boy. From what you said, sounds like they sliced the mayor by accident. Anyway, I know who comes next. I wonder if HE'LL encounter any Card Guards or Boojum.
Rock Raider chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
Ooh, interesting. Plus, I'd like to see that card guard's corpse come to life & attack the girls. Plus, in future chapters, I'd like to see Pious pay visits to some of the people the girls would soon be facing anyway, like the Duchess & The Mad Hatter. It'd be interesting to see Pious & the Mad Hatter consult what they'd do to the girls over some tea.
Rock Raider chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Excellent work. Plus, in future chapters, I hope to see stuff like Zombie Card Guards, & Automoton Horrors, & Lesser Guardians summoning Boojum. THat's a definite possibility from the partnership between Pious & the Red Queen.
Rock Raider chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
This may get interesting. Perhaps the Cheshire Cat may have some advice for the 2 girls. Perhaps he can interact with Ellia and tell her things as well.
Rock Raider chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
Ooh, this is an interesting fic. Please do more soon.
Stormsworder chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Still as good as ever, Dragonicora. 'Course, you know me. I love your writing. I thought this was a bit longer the last time I saw it, though. Oh well. You use good detail and have something that draws the reader in. Keep up the good work.