Reviews for Of Loss, Life, & Love
Satyrykal chapter 35 . 3/21
this is so unbelievably good. best ranma fanfiction out there, even if it started from tragedy. i got into ranma 1/2 sometime around when you started writing this, but i only used to read completed fics. i eventually switched fandoms but came back out of nostolgia and found this. im so glad i did. fantastic jib, even more impressive that you finished it after all that time.

cheers,
satyrykal
I have NEVER read fan fiction so well written. I was absolutely hanging onto the end of every word. Everything was so intune to the way the true characters would’ve acted these scenarios out. You’ve done an incredible job at describing dance and fighting scenes. I could see them perfectly in my mind, even though every movement wasn’t laid out for us. The most amazing part was the pacing. It’s so hard for a fanfic writer to give a story a good pace — but you did it BEAUTIFULLY. This was truly as good as any part of the cannon Ranma 1/2 story. I’m sad my reading has come to an end. Well done. (Please keep writing! You have a gift!)
This was amazing — perfect. It’s EXACTLY how I would picture it going between these two characters. The bits of banter and the sweet, yet incredibly mundane timing. Ugh. My heart is shattering. You are amazing.
Ria chapter 35 . 1/26
I think it's 4th time I have finished this it amazes me how new and beautiful it always feel.I am sure in future I am gonna read this again :p and please write more fic like this for the hungry readers like me :) thank you so so much for this wonderfully beautiful bless you..
VerifiedBreeze chapter 35 . 9/11/2017
Im glad I got to read this once it was finished once i read the ending notes and finally noticed the date this was published and finished! It was certainly a story worth the read tho and the effort you put into it shows in the details of your writing! I went through a multitude of emotions from frustration , pity, understanding, etc... u get it lol, the point is this story was definetely a great journey and while it has been a while since Ive seen the canon work I believe you kept these characters true to themselves and when they did start to show change there was an explanation that, at least in my opinion, helped the reader accept the change. Anyways Great story!
Anony chapter 35 . 5/28/2017
So I always saw this story but never read it... until last night. I started reading it and couldn't stop! Stayed up like all night and finished this morning! What a truly wonderful story and everything was just so perfect between the two. The still innocent bashful moments as they grow in their relationship and embark in this new. Phase where they are now able to get physically and emotionally closer without being killed by the other lol. It was so real and so true to character and o loved every moment of it!

Thankvou for this wonderful story!
FlameDancerStar chapter 35 . 4/5/2017
I extremly enjoyed this story...I wish you would write an epilogue, I would like to know who the baby daddy is and some of the other loose ends
Ria chapter 35 . 11/29/2016
It's my second time reading I love it more.u r truly beautifully romentic you for making such a wonderful fic for us...hope u update soon...pls come back with new magic :-)
Penderghast chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Oh jeez, this is just heartbreaking in the best way. I loved how true and accurate your characterizations felt throughout the entirety of the first chapter, especially since these individuals are finding themselves in such an unfamiliar and volatile situation. Ranma and Akane's interactions felt very natural to both of them, right down to Ranma's internal hesitation at directly naming the L-word. Just a wonderful job overall!
thelittlepandagirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I reread the manga and decided to reread some of my favorite fanfiction. This is easily at the top of my list of favorite stories to read. It has the right amount of drama, romance, and humor.

I've said this in a previous review, but I do wish you will share the epilogue one day. The wedding, perhaps? Or a side story on the other characters? I'm awfully curious about Shampoo and Mousse and (spoiler alert) a reveal of the baby daddy. A glimpse of Ranma and Akane's future? Regardless, this is a beautiful story and a great ending to the series.
squintymayhem chapter 35 . 7/28/2016
This was amazing! Very well written :3
Ro0w'z chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
I almost forget it! I wonder what happens to the pregnancy Shampoo, apparently the son of a stranger shall (revenge amazonica)
Ro0w'z chapter 35 . 7/5/2016
que gran fic!
Ro0w'z chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Que bueno saber que seguiste con la historia, a pesar de los años!
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 7/2/2016