Reviews for Of Loss, Life, & Love
Ria chapter 35 . 1/26
I think it's 4th time I have finished this it amazes me how new and beautiful it always feel.I am sure in future I am gonna read this again :p and please write more fic like this for the hungry readers like me :) thank you so so much for this wonderfully beautiful bless you..
VerifiedBreeze chapter 35 . 9/11/2017
Im glad I got to read this once it was finished once i read the ending notes and finally noticed the date this was published and finished! It was certainly a story worth the read tho and the effort you put into it shows in the details of your writing! I went through a multitude of emotions from frustration , pity, understanding, etc... u get it lol, the point is this story was definetely a great journey and while it has been a while since Ive seen the canon work I believe you kept these characters true to themselves and when they did start to show change there was an explanation that, at least in my opinion, helped the reader accept the change. Anyways Great story!
Anony chapter 35 . 5/28/2017
So I always saw this story but never read it... until last night. I started reading it and couldn't stop! Stayed up like all night and finished this morning! What a truly wonderful story and everything was just so perfect between the two. The still innocent bashful moments as they grow in their relationship and embark in this new. Phase where they are now able to get physically and emotionally closer without being killed by the other lol. It was so real and so true to character and o loved every moment of it!

Thankvou for this wonderful story!
FlameDancerStar chapter 35 . 4/5/2017
I extremly enjoyed this story...I wish you would write an epilogue, I would like to know who the baby daddy is and some of the other loose ends
Ria chapter 35 . 11/29/2016
It's my second time reading I love it more.u r truly beautifully romentic you for making such a wonderful fic for us...hope u update soon...pls come back with new magic :-)
Penderghast chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Oh jeez, this is just heartbreaking in the best way. I loved how true and accurate your characterizations felt throughout the entirety of the first chapter, especially since these individuals are finding themselves in such an unfamiliar and volatile situation. Ranma and Akane's interactions felt very natural to both of them, right down to Ranma's internal hesitation at directly naming the L-word. Just a wonderful job overall!
thelittlepandagirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I reread the manga and decided to reread some of my favorite fanfiction. This is easily at the top of my list of favorite stories to read. It has the right amount of drama, romance, and humor.

I've said this in a previous review, but I do wish you will share the epilogue one day. The wedding, perhaps? Or a side story on the other characters? I'm awfully curious about Shampoo and Mousse and (spoiler alert) a reveal of the baby daddy. A glimpse of Ranma and Akane's future? Regardless, this is a beautiful story and a great ending to the series.
squintymayhem chapter 35 . 7/28/2016
This was amazing! Very well written :3
Ro0w'z chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
I almost forget it! I wonder what happens to the pregnancy Shampoo, apparently the son of a stranger shall (revenge amazonica)
Ro0w'z chapter 35 . 7/5/2016
que gran fic!
Ro0w'z chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Que bueno saber que seguiste con la historia, a pesar de los aƱos!
Ro0w'z chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Eso fue very nice!
TexasAvery chapter 35 . 5/28/2016
I managed to not feel emotional throughout the entire story, but you just haaaaad to leave that... that... that LAST SENTENCE there to finish up the saga, didn't you? Don't get me wrong, it was perfect! But I must've looked like Soun myself! Argh!

I loved this story, and the effortless way you were able to bob and weave between character-driven angst and the overt silliness of the manga. I was expecting some sort of follow-up about the Amazons - preeeetty curious about Shampoo's baby's ACTUAL paternity - but I suppose you just may still have an epilogue in the works, so HERE'S HOPIN'!

Really great work, again. You have a charming and charismatic way with words that ensured I'd be going to bed roughly around 3 - 4 A.M. every morning for the past five nights or so after I just couldn't hold my eyelids open to read any more. Thank you for sharing your imagination, and for doing such a great service to these characters. :)
99danas chapter 35 . 4/18/2016
Incredible! I read the whole story in two days, I simply couldn't stop, Lucky I'm on spring break:)
This story made me fall in love with the series again, I loved the plot and how you portrayed the characters. It was truly a worthwhile read, and the ending was so sweet I couldn't help but smile like a fool as I read it.
Thank you for sharing this story, and I'll be looking forward to reading more of your fanfiction.
Jul256 chapter 35 . 4/7/2016
Wow. Just wow. I know it's been a while since you finished this fanfic, but I just discovered it. I have big exams coming up in two weeks but here I am finishing the story. I was a bit wary of you killing Soun at the beginning of the story, I like him, but I then understood why his death was a key to the story and was exactly what they needed to grow up. I hardly could stop myself to read: your writing style is great, and I think you managed to portray every character in the manga just how they should be when they got older! Plus, you gave them some psychological depth, which I really really loved. I don't know how to tell you how grateful I am for your story, I enjoyed myself reading your work and for the first time, I totally agree with the way an author developed its characters: not to slow, not too fast... You even stuck to the manga by keeping a little craziness in the whole story...
Long this short: thank you, thank you, thank you!