Reviews for Mistakes we Knew we were Making
JoninRankSpy chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I love tragedies, wonderful story
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I like how your stories end sadly. It's refreshing and more realistic. You're good.
Vials of Gold chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It was really good, but man. it's leaving me with an emptiness.

I really thought Draco and Hermione would end up together.

Gosh. HERMIONE! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR HEART!

It was really nicely written though.

lovely writing, :)
stargal1705 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh! I feel so cheated!That was just so sad! You know, at first I thought she really did the whole runaway bride thingy and I was so happy! And then it was all just a daydream:/ sigh. It was really nicely written though! I was really surprised you used Harry instead of Ron!
slydreamerr chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
No wonder its rated Angst.. It was sorrowfully beautiful. Mistakes should be overcome, by courage. Hermione should have choose to be with Draco, without regretting in the future. Still, a really nice one shot which explains everything how Hermione got to know Draco more then, to become best friends.
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
kind of got confused but liked it

well written
faeryespell chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
ahh first somnio eternus now this! oof so sad! well, i'll say again what i said for said story... amazing! you write wonderfully well, and the whole setting just blows you away... sigh.. great story! sad, but great! :D
Dazabeth chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
WTF? Just as i was grinning goofily it just... ended. What a story! As much as i cursed with the ending I must admit is very, very good. Not too much explanations, just the facts. I love the way the whole story is only about a daydream. Can't think of what else to say but I LOVED IT! IT REALLY IS A GOOD STORY. And the beginning just makes you keep reading even though you're pretty sure of what's going on and who's going where. Nevertheless i'll say it once more... what a story!
dracomione12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
bwahhaha I lurve this. :D Into the favorites it goes! :)

and my c2. :D
thejackiegirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
thats so sad! wat were you thinking?

haha, really great, i loved it... but it still really sad!
Shabell chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
geez thats sad
amorreal chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
thats so sad,

i wouldn't care what anybody said. love is love. you cant choose who you fall in love with, it just happens. other people have no say in it. if two people love each other with all their heart and want to be together who is anyone to stop them. poor hermione she has to live a life void of true love all because of the disgusting people around her void of any feelings. i mean a person would have to be that way to cause someone so much sorrow and anguish. anyway i really liked the story.

chow!

amorreal
Kaedan Keeney chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
OMG, this is so sad! It nearly had me crying! It's really good though. I like the ideas and how Hermione had been daydreaming. Man, it was really sad though. good job!
Jenna-Lynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Omgosh, that's so sad! Poor poor Hermione. I couldn't imagine having to make that choice. Great story!

*JeNnA*