Reviews for The Key, The Door, and The Slayer
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Oh, this IS interesting . . .

Next they'll probably have to team up with Islington against Glory, or something . . .
calliesmom chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
WOW! this is an excellent start to a killer crossover! i hope you write more soon. the connection never occurred to me. good job.
A. Murray chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Oh! Again with the goodness. This is an awesome and well done crossover deary. Croup and Vandemar are perfection. Will Spike be in this? Oh wait, at this time he was suffering from deabilitating headaches right? *glares at evil Initiative people* Drat. But imagine it: Spike AND the marquis... *melts* Oh well, it would be too much for my poor heart anyway.

Well, I know it's been forever since you updated this but if you ever around to it again... I would be most delighted!
A. Murray chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Whoa. Very very with the excellence! Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Neverwhere crossover... tis heaven on earth.

(reading on...)
BrownRecluse chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Very interesting crossover idea (and hope that they LEAVE Dawn with the Blackfriars, lol)!
Tufty999 chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
this was very good. you make it very belivable that they could inhabit the same wrold,well done. i cant wait for more
Sorceress Pluto chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Very interesting idea for a crossover, could be promising. :D
Aradia2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
So far I love it. It's an amazing idea and I can't wait to see where it goes. I hope you plan on continuing.
Lover of Crossovers chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
...Wow. The key? Being THE KEY? As in DAWN-the-Key? That's got to be the most completely original concept I've ever run across.

Betcha Glory's scarier than Croup and Vandemar. And, betcha the Watcher's Council owes the marquis de Carabas a Favour, or something like that. _ How nice, keep writing!