Reviews for The Mutant
oh-doctor-you-soniced-her chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
yay! iggys gonna get his sight back!
Mrs. Spike chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Awww, that was cute, though at one point, i was lost on who's POV it was.
princess of rainbows and death chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
very good! you don't have mr. patterson's style, but the charachters are not very oc, and it was very entertaining. Goshes, that was good.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
This is very cool.

I know this is a strange idea, but I'd like to see a MR/The Cave crossover. Maybe the flock meets Jack and Kathryn somehow . . .
Yascarocks chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
This fanfic is so great. You really need to write more! I cant imagine iggy wearing glasses though...

I love this Fanfic!
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
dude! I hate your freakin guts! How could you do such a cliffy? DIE DIE DIE! UPDATE SOON! (Good chapter by the way. I like Whisper)
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Dude! I Freakin Love Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment! I love this chapter! It is really really good.
TodayIsDifferent chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I'm glad that somebody's written a fanfic for Maximum Ride, that was a freaking awesome book! It's pretty good so far, except I got a little confused when you jumped from Whisper's POV to Max's POV. But, other than that, I like what I've read and I can't wait for more!

-Hannah
Rogue137 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
FINALLY! Someone who's written a MR fanfic! I've just written a songfic for it.

This is really good! Please update soon!

LoneWolf

P.S. - Try not to make Whisper a Mary Sue. THat'd be really, REALLY bad.
IRLost chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
I was hopeing someone would make a fanfic for this book. Please update soon. P
Taij Zann Rung chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Ooh! please keep going! this is a great book, and i'm really interested to see where you go with this fanfic.
Total Utopia Babi chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Wowzer! Update again soon chibi!Lol.

I'll be making one soon...I'll start tonight maybe!

-TyTy
Jaowyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Finally! Someone has made a fanfiction from this book. You just don't know how happy I am now. _ This story is excellent so far. Please continue it. ~ Jaowyn ~
Total Utopia Babi chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Thank Lordy! Do you know that I absolutely love that book! IT's a shame it isn't a category. I want the next book... You should go to if you haven't which I'm sure you have..Lol.

Great fanfic.