Reviews for Maxwell v LA
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Okay, you do realize that, in the US, you can't be tried for crimes committed before the age of 18. Once you're 18, you've got a whole new slate.

And don't say I'm wrong because my government teacher told us this a long time ago.
Misty chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
ok,it's a little too technical,but once you get past that,it should be good,and oh ya,WO!I'm from Louisiana too!_so you should know I was happy to see this fan fic
Mara202 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Hmm... interesting start! I like your style of writing The 'technical part' of it just makes it even more interesting to read. I hope you'll update soon!
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
No! this is not too technical. I rather like the style. Very interesting and Great job! I can't wait to see more.
HeeroYuy135 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Oh wow this could be something good...I love the technical accuracy you must of done your homework to get that accurate! I wonder how it'll play out...keep it up!
reb chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This potentially could be very interesting, especially if you consider what's happening right now under the Patriot Act.
gundamligerzero chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
GREAT BIG HUMUNGOUS ERROR! According to the story line Duo and the others were born in years A.C. 179-A.C. 181., and fought in the wars in the year A.C. 195. How can Duo be tried for crimes in the war by a court that existed 58 years before his birth? Don't you mean that he was tried in the year A.C. 2?
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is actually pretty interesting. Gotta get past all the legal stuff but it is. And I understand what you mean by choosing LA. I would've done the same thing. And I don't live there but I was born there and live next door in TX.