Reviews for The Ascents
Airess Byrd chapter 45 . 5/2/2011
ah great chapter :)
Airess Byrd chapter 44 . 11/1/2010
heheh! i love this chapter! i love how luna talks to zenith and how he gets really pissed and then ladon's all "uh huh" lol and the fight scenes are still as good as ever _ and i love ryu's ending line too lol
Airess Byrd chapter 43 . 10/4/2010
I am sooo late in reviewing this chapter! life got in the way, again... eheh. _;;; anyway, great job once again :) ah, i see that jenny and emily have finally found nina. i like how the chapter opens with some of emily's past. that was interesting. i really do wonder who jenny really is. i bet i know, but i will not spoil in a review! can't wait to read more! _
Soren Highwind chapter 42 . 5/13/2010
Wow, sorry for not reviewing in a while...Anyway, I really like this story. Granted, I've only played the first two Breath of Fire games, but you seem to be staying pretty true to the source material. Keep up the good work!

Oh, before I forget...I found a story a while ago called "The Legend of Zelda: The Dead Lords". Hands down the best Zelda fan-fiction I've read (no exaggeration intended). I seem to be the only one who's reviewed it though...or even read it. If you have the time, please help out Gatherum (the author) by reading it, and if you like it, spread the word! This story is too awesome to not be read!
Soren Highwind chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
You know, I can't really think of anything to add to this story; seriously, it's that good! I guess all I can say is that I look forward to the next chapter. (smiley face)
Airess Byrd chapter 42 . 4/5/2010
great chapter, as always. though i am a bit curious as to who could have done what they did in teh temple, you know? the plots thickens. gary sounds like a cool char. i wonder if he's an ascent too? _
Dark-sephiroth2 chapter 24 . 3/10/2010
ahh the warrens why couldnt you just call him rei though as your already using his catch phrase
Dark-sephiroth2 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
i wouldnt take BoFIV and DragonQuarter in as the same story as the first 3 games IV has the recurring characters but no real tie to the earlier games
airess byrd chapter 41 . 3/8/2010
great chapter! _
Airess Byrd chapter 40 . 9/28/2009
i see that luna and ryu are on the road again! its nice to see that even though luna and nina dont really get along, they still have fun every once in awhile. lol anyway, it's nice to see luna in action now _ and getting to see rigen and the scene with embarrasing ryu was really funny too!
gilgamesh chapter 39 . 8/28/2009
u are the best ...
Airess Byrd chapter 39 . 8/19/2009
hee these chapters with those girls are always fun to read _ they have both grown into really interesting characters, and i am curious to see if they meet up with ryu and the others _ great job _
Airess Byrd chapter 38 . 7/23/2009
hee, and act i begins! i love how luna and ryu are heading off again :) i can't wait to see what happens next! great job _
Airess Byrd chapter 37 . 6/1/2009
great chapter! poor lance all stuck in bed. at least he gets teh chance to get out, right? i feel bad for nina. that had to be hard on her. but i'm glad she's gonna be alright! anyway, great chapter :)
Airess Byrd chapter 36 . 5/18/2009
hehe, nice chapter. _ the little interludes are always fun to read. _ it gives the readers a chance to see what's up when all the main action with ryu and his company are doing. this one about how that idiot human (?) was bothering that joan lady was a really good one. i see that the tree mysteriously vanished, hehe. _;; i am curious though. it that idiot one of the bad guys? i mean, he's saying that the ascents are evil. does he even know what he's talking about? either way, nice chapter _