Reviews for The Best of the Best
m-nevermore chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
Update soon, love the story! Raven's code name is really easy to find out... it would be really weird if Robin doesn't solve that riddle. Oh, and just wondering, why couldn't the boys find the answer right away? "The Raven" is a pretty well-known poem, and I kinda thought that they would immediately know the answer... or at least search it in their device.. Welcome to the 20th century, huh?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
MORE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
sooooooooo good! keep on writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
i love it!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Intresting plot!
A Wild and Chaotic Coyote chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
hmmm... i think it was starfire who wrote it since she had a idea when she saw something at the mall, they are giving away raven's code name, and i think the poem is 'nevermore' by edgar poe.. but im just guessing cause i havent recently read peoms lately. by the way love the story, i think you have the characters personalities perefect in the plot and setting.
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
this is really good and the person is raven because of the nevermore bit
anymore soon?
Noah is Potato chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Great story so far it's awesome. I know for a fact that the riddle is naming Raven and I think the Poem name is 'The Raven' put I'm not sure. update soon, don't procrastinate because I know where you live.
heartless16 chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
nice so far!

keep up the good work! :)
ravenwitch chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
!URGENT! well that wasnt fair, u had to stop the story there hmp, well it's awesome oh and im a goth and i no wat that clue means and who wrote it, well raven wrote it AND the part of the poem came from RAVEN by edgar allen poe the greatest gothic horror writer. well cant wait for the rest.
Hidden Iris chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Was it a from a poem called the "Raven"? By Edgar Allen Poe? I haven't actually read the poem, just a wild guess... Please update soon!
X chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
well your taking one hell of a long time to submit the next chapter seeing as the last one was in 05! the story is really

good and the lengh of the chapters r perfect but u REALLY need to submit the next chapter. Your last chapter was done many, many months ago and its really bugging me. im not one to submit reviews, i barley do it at all but this story is so good u have forced me do it! look if u have given up on this story i will be SERIOUSLY pissed off so PLZ hurry up and post the next chapter. look u have lowered me to begging. This is all ur fault! but regardless ur story is awsome and i love it so plz post the next chapter. :) X
None chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
It's been months! When I first read the story it only had 5 chapters and that was months ago! Please update!
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
AHHRRG you take forever to get up the next chapter are you dead?
Czarina chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
Heya! Plz continue this fic! I've been checking up on it for forever! I really really like it! Keep going.

Queen Dragon

BUNNY!

Czarina Marquesa Demona

The Souless, the Painless.