Reviews for Blue Shifted
Ace Ian Combat chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Well this is certainly very interesting, you have my attention if the story continues.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
I am a fan of parallel dimensions stories.

You writing is good.

But there a tiny liitle problem.

I am having trouble keeping all the dimensions straight.

Perhaps it would help to give an inidication of other worlds.

What that would be I have no idea.

Keep up the good work tiger.

Wait! I did hear any complaints from the CPR dummy!
DuffKilliganFan chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
Not a bad story, though I am so confuzzed.

Let me see if I got this straight:

Universe A) Lord Wally, Emperor of the world for Kim's counterpart, has recently been ingested because he is a moron. Lots of booze, lots of laughs, good times all around. (I'm working under the assumption that Wally took over after Drakken had all but smashed the world)

Universe B) Drakken, who has feelings for Shego, has decided just to win the lottery and retire from villiany, but only after making himself in another dimension succeed for a change.

As luck would have it, he wound up in the world with Kim's doppelganger, who had watched Ron die by his insane hands.

Universe C) Ron's scarred counterpart, with the spirit of the "dead" Lord Monkey Fist held inside him, has become a world dominating Warlord in his world after watching Kim die from some unknown cause. Obviously, he is married to a shrew named Yori (who would have guessed?), and much of his Warlording relies on Monkey Kung Fu.

You are going to tell us how his Kim died, right? And, of course, how and why this Ron came through the portal?

Universe D) The dimension where these various groups now find themselves. Lord Wally, a few thousand years too early.

The question I'm having here is that is Universe D another universe, or is it the same Universe as Universe B? Come to think of it, is Universe B just the future of Universe D?

My head hurts.

Despite some confusions I'm having, this is a rather good story. Very in-depth, requiring its reader to gaze more deeply then just a glance. In my case at least, it requires a deal of concentration. Keep up with posting the chapters.

Cheers,

DuffKilliganFan
MrDrP chapter 8 . 10/18/2006
Interesting story you've got going. Serious, yet with little dollops of zaniness (you did a great job with the PDVI scientists).

I'm looking forward to seeing how things go for Other Kim and Other Ron. And then there's Other Wally, too ...
Yankee Bard chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
Interesting so far, definately on the "ought to be finished" list.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Haven't read this one in awhile still good though hope to read more soon.
MatthewC chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
I like the story.

I do wonder if you aren't overplaying Shifted-Kim's deadRon-angst, though. While pining forever seems romantic and all, I like to think Kim would eventually be able to move on.
Brimmstone chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
I love it keep up the great work.
Zaratan chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
This has definitely been interesting so far, I'm curious to see where you are going with this. I've always had a soft spot for inter-dimensional and parallel universe story lines. Awaiting more!
Darkcloudalpha chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Hey first time reading your story and I just wanted to let you know I am enjoying alot. (Not hard for the most part I love alternate realties.) Please update again soon I'll have the story alerted for the future.
Mobius97 chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
I'm interested in seeing where you are going to take this story. I like what I've read already.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Short but interesting. I'm eager to see how all these threads will come together.
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
cool. coutinue please
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Interesting goings on. The scene with Drakken and Shego was very good. Heck, they were all good, even the little bridge scene in the middle. And the first scene was nice too. May I ask where you got the idea for making Kim, uh, 'noisy' during sex?
raerob4ever chapter 4 . 6/5/2005