Reviews for Last Impression
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
so you havent updated this in years but i felt like reviewing neway...love love love the chapter! the story looks like its coming off to a good start but uh..im guessin its finshed. Not expecting anything but if you DO update..it'd def make my day.
Krixel chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Oh, I really like this story. I love how you portray the relationship between Tai and Matt. It's also a plus that you added skating into the plot. I love skating. Granted I can't skateboard worth anything, I'm more of a rollerblading person. Anyway, another awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Krixel
Fawkes' Feather chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
you know, you have a point... D our writing styles ARE similar, ne?

in the paragraph that starts with:

"But something kept nagging at him and pulling him away from his sexually explicit reveries into another state of mind."

i'm not very sure, but i thought the "you"'s in the paragraph were inconsistent with the way you wrote your first chapter where you used "one" instead of you. but hell, there may be a reason and i just didn't catch it (i'm really very tired at the present moment). D it may just be me. haha.

i LOVE your descriptions of the scenes and the way you're analyzing both characters and how similar they are and yet so very very different. D this story's beautifully written. keep writing and i'll keep reading!

oh, and thanks for the criticism. i love it when another author gives me advice on how i can better my writing.
Hannio chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Gah I can't believe this chapter has been up for so long and I didn't know it, oh well, I'm loving the interaction between Tai and Matt, and I agree there's nothing better than having someone rub your back when you're down. Great chapter, just get the next one up as soon as you can ok?
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Ack! How did I miss you posting this? *shakes head* Anyhoo, wonderful & continue soon! You are so incredibly amazing at descriptions!
hogo-chan chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
yay! an update! the imagery in your writing is so amazing! gawd i love your writing! this chapter was so cute! And the ninja turtle boxers! *squeals* I love the ninja turtles! Your mah hero! _ keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next update!
Hannio chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Yay that was really good Sweetie, it is a definately an improvement on the first person view, just seems to make more sense. I thought you had a chapter two up but obviously not, oh well come online when you can and I'll give the full details of what I think!
stephstephsteph chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I do believe this is a good first chapter. There was a description I really really liked...let me find it. [scrolls] it was ragged breaths, I think. Yes. Good stuff. Ragged breaths.

The only thing that could be better is maybe the dialogue. It seemed a little unrealistic at times, but maybe that's just because I'm not a boy. I don't know.

anyhow. keep on truckin'.
Steve chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Definatly has great potential to move on. And just like those two, it ends with them fighting and one of them winding up thinking about what is said and done ;) Definatly look forward to chapter two. The swearing does fit in but seems slightly out of char for them. But hey, its a fanfic. If it were just like the real show storyline id just go watch that again :P

Galameth
hogo-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
aw! so cute! I have no idea whats going on! I've never seen nor read any digimon, but the author alert showed up in my mail box and you suggested I give it a try so... I did! _ You're writing is awesome as always and the story line seems so cute and funny! I really got a giggle out of some of the parts! I just wish I knew what was going on! *sweatdrop* sorry! Keep up the good work though! I'll definately keep up with this fic! Maybe sooner or later I'll catch on to whats supposed to be going on! _
Ukaisha chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Hnn,I'll keep an eye out. Cliche-ish,but hey,we ALL love the cliches. -
RESCUExMe chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
oh good chappie! i like this so far! update soon!
neo-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Yay post second chapter soon!