Reviews for Feelings
boyxboyislove chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
LUv! yes feelings finnally said~!

O_O; tsukasa is being forward? XD
Nikkio3000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
LUV IT!
Evfrosyne chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hm... pretty basic T/T fic, but it's still good.
Neir der Einsige chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was wonderful-No, that was beond wonderful...

That was beond anything I can describe in a simple review. I adore that paring, and you wove their love so beautifully that it could could very well have been part of the original story. I give you my warmest regards, and I hope that you continue writing like that.

-Neir
Shaedowe chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
'tis so sweet. i like the conflicting emotions. really, Tomonori and Tsukasa are made for each other. x3
MistyStarlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Okay I could see Tsukasa as an empath. Good Idea. Nice and fluffy story. I think the kiss would be a good place to stop unless you write that lemon. (In that case is waiting for a good one)
neurofeces chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
What a great idea!

Tsukasa would be just the personality type of an empath...

heheh, this sounds dirty but *giggles* write that lemon. I've got an obsession for this that's a mile high *bangs head against things in 'punishment'*

it's very...ah...cute. *winces* I hate using that word really, it always gives people the happy deer and bunnies prancing in a feild of flowers with pastel butterflies hovering over...and it's just not good for a person like me to say that, but it is. Tsukasa 'adorable' ...yeah. sure.

Just don't let it spread around that I agreed with you *glances over her shoulder looking paranoid*

-skunky