Reviews for Simblemynë
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh! Perfect!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
It is AU, but beyond the realm of possibility. I love it! So sweet. Just the right amount of romance.
shallowness chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is disarmingly charming. I loved the insight into the younger version of the characters - feisty Eowyn and her treatment at the boys' hands and then Faramir - they are themselves, only younger and merrier.
IHeartSam chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
really sweet story-especially the end
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Having just read "The Best Laid Plans," I found Little Eomer's reaction to the kiss highly amusing. *cackle* I greatly enjoyed this! Great job!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
very cute!
Larry1710 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Major aw! Little Eomer and littler sweet.
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Sweet. I love fluffiness.
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Oh my...

This was so very, very awesome. I kind of wish I hadn't used up all my superlatives on your other fics (though they were quite awesome) because this one is my favourite. It's just so...perfect and lovely.

I love that Faramir can never speak Rohirric properly.

I love that they both sort of forgot and then remembered.

I love your Éomer-as-a-child.

This whole story was brilliantly conceived and it's just...awesome.
LOTRlover1066 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006

I likedthe idea of them meeting in the past. It's interesting that Eomer did hind of "forsee" that they would end up getting married in the end. Keep it up.
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is such a sweet, lovely story and so well written. You have a very good touch with the charcters' voices. Nothing jarred and everyone sounded right.

I have added this to my favorite stories list. And I strongly suspect that I will be re-reading it over and over again.

I could just picture Faramir kneeling beside Eowyn at the end and about to give her that kiss.

Honestly, this was perfect.
Adar chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
"And my heart is on the other side" I love that line!\

ah... how sweet he didn't forget her...

Yay! You even did accent marks!

I like this very much. you are right about one thing though it isn't quite cannon. I wish more people would take the time to research what stories they are writing on instead of just tossing Legolas (who will always be out of character) or some one else into their story and dedicating it to Tolkien. I'm sure he rolls in his grave over many of these stories. I'm so glad I can count your stories as believeable :) and not grave tunners. :P

Now go and save the World!
kazbels chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This is wonderful! I like the idea, and the story is beautifully written. :)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This had me laughing and crying at the same time! I would love to see what happens when Eówyn reminds Eómer about his saying he would not let some girl from Gondor kiss him after he marries Lothiriel. hehehehehee this was a wonderful story!
cleasmile chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
"But I did not forget her."

This little story was so cute and sweet, and I thoroughly enjoyed! Keep writing more things like this, 'cause they will always bring a smile to someone's face.