Reviews for Portraits
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
wish this is longer...sequel please
Veggiechick chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is extremely well written. You actually made me like Dean at first, someone who I've always despised for his lack of being Harry.
akdlsjlafdkljsdlkfjaklsdjfklaj chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
The ending made me smile like an idiot and giggle!

"I have to get to Transfiguration, so I only have a minute, but I need to warn you. I'm about to kiss you." And he did.

pokie4389 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
WishIWasJKR chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I love that so much.

its really hard to find anything of Ginny/Dean and the ending was bee a you tee full
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
your Ginny and Dean are very nicely depicted it's fun to see people take their own perspectives into characters' lives.. you've got a wonderful way with words; don't lose it!
Duck Goddess chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
E! I really like this fic as I like long one-shots as well. I read this somewhere else too via the HG Fic Recs community on LJ but I can't remember where - SIYE or HG Forever? I don't know. Anyway, I really liked the development of Ginny and Dean's relationship. I found it really sweet when he started sending her all the pictures although I did think that if it were someone else, it would be kinda freaky as well as stalker-ish. I can't believe Harry and Ginny got together because they were set up by Ron! LOL just like when they almost went to the Yule Ball together in fourth year. I really like the ending too, it was very sexy ;). Well done!
flyinghigh chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Ha. I liked it.
NeoKefka chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This story was really sweet. I let out an involuntary "Aw" and cracked a big smile at the end.
jay2923 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Fantastic stuff. Unbelievably enjoyable depiction of Ginny's inner monologue. And the mittens!
kksmiley chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Its a good story. Although it can get a little confusing at times. I really loved the ending. Keep writing. I think u should try a longer story so u can better explain things.
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Really excellent. I think you got everyone very in-character, and all. And your formatting works, which makes me jealous. Like I said, great job.
Moonlight Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow! And I mean WOW! That was honestly the best, most in-character Ginny fic I have ever read! Seriously! She is one kick-ass chick, especially in this story!

I thought that Harry and Dean were quite in-character too, and I just really, really like the wya this story has been written.

Well done!
BeccaFran chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I really like this fic. Both the Dean/Ginny and the Harry/Ginny relationships are very nicely written, and the scene with Harry and Ginny in the snow was absolutely wonderful.

You did a good job fleshing out the reason for Dean and Ginny's breakup as well, but I would have liked to see more of Ginny's reaction to it. She doesn't seem all that upset, and I think that the fic would have been better with a richer explanation of that reaction and/or the reasons for it.

Overall, though, very nice job!
Zachere chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
spike blade

The title 'Portraits' has been used a total of four times just on this site alone. So if you really want to split hairs, Nericefara 'stole' that title from PirateRouge (5-16-04) who 'stole' it from Alleycatfish (11-21-03).

After searching for the title, I did notice that Nericefara's story was posted very recently, which is probably why you had such a spaz attack just now. But it's coincidence. I hardly ever read fanfiction on this site, and when I do it's to search for badfic, which is in abundance here.

Please try to remember that there are almost TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND HP fics on this site. It would make more sense for you to say "YOU STOLE THESE CHARACTERS FROM JKR" than to tell me I stole a title. A title, I might add, that is very appropriate for the subject of this story. If you can think of a better title for this fic let me know.