Reviews for Portraits
SweetGinny88 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
loved it i wish it was longer
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
wish this is longer...sequel please
Veggiechick chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is extremely well written. You actually made me like Dean at first, someone who I've always despised for his lack of being Harry.
akdlsjlafdkljsdlkfjaklsdjfklaj chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
The ending made me smile like an idiot and giggle!

"I have to get to Transfiguration, so I only have a minute, but I need to warn you. I'm about to kiss you." And he did.

HOW CUTE IS THAT!:)
pokie4389 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
AW I LOVED IT!
WishIWasJKR chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I love that so much.

its really hard to find anything of Ginny/Dean and the ending was bee a you tee full
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
your Ginny and Dean are very nicely depicted it's fun to see people take their own perspectives into characters' lives.. you've got a wonderful way with words; don't lose it!
Duck Goddess chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
E! I really like this fic as I like long one-shots as well. I read this somewhere else too via the HG Fic Recs community on LJ but I can't remember where - SIYE or HG Forever? I don't know. Anyway, I really liked the development of Ginny and Dean's relationship. I found it really sweet when he started sending her all the pictures although I did think that if it were someone else, it would be kinda freaky as well as stalker-ish. I can't believe Harry and Ginny got together because they were set up by Ron! LOL just like when they almost went to the Yule Ball together in fourth year. I really like the ending too, it was very sexy ;). Well done!
flyinghigh chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Ha. I liked it.
NeoKefka chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This story was really sweet. I let out an involuntary "Aw" and cracked a big smile at the end.
jay2923 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Fantastic stuff. Unbelievably enjoyable depiction of Ginny's inner monologue. And the mittens!
kksmiley chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Its a good story. Although it can get a little confusing at times. I really loved the ending. Keep writing. I think u should try a longer story so u can better explain things.
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Really excellent. I think you got everyone very in-character, and all. And your formatting works, which makes me jealous. Like I said, great job.
Moonlight Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow! And I mean WOW! That was honestly the best, most in-character Ginny fic I have ever read! Seriously! She is one kick-ass chick, especially in this story!

I thought that Harry and Dean were quite in-character too, and I just really, really like the wya this story has been written.

Well done!
BeccaFran chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I really like this fic. Both the Dean/Ginny and the Harry/Ginny relationships are very nicely written, and the scene with Harry and Ginny in the snow was absolutely wonderful.

You did a good job fleshing out the reason for Dean and Ginny's breakup as well, but I would have liked to see more of Ginny's reaction to it. She doesn't seem all that upset, and I think that the fic would have been better with a richer explanation of that reaction and/or the reasons for it.

Overall, though, very nice job!