Reviews for Aches and Pains
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
"my autographed picture of the JAG cast." - I envy you madly for that picture, and nothing less than Harm coming to kiss MY boo-boos beter would have made me part with it - Tony (whom I actually find too smarmy to be tasty in any way, shape or form!), the very cute geek McGee AND Gibbs combined still come a poor second to him, IMHO!

BTW, I liked the fic loads!
novasupernova chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
LOVE IT !
B.C chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Must say, it is nice to find good KIBBS fic out there. This was sweet. Thanks.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Aw so very cute. I'm really glad that Kate could return the favour.

So I haven't seen "Red Cell" yet but when I saw this I just couldn't resist, and I have to say I don't regret it. Great follow-up.

I applaud you!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Oh, that's good-I love the gentleness, but Kate and Gibbs are still IC in this-and it works!

Thanks for continuing the story!
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Aw! I love the way your second chapter compliments the first so well - you make them so cute!

Zk.
Sarai chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
I like it!
FantaSeaDreamer chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
aww i love this story! i always love your stories. they are soo good. i think that having kate fix gibbs' bruises from tuesdays ep would be a fantastic sequel. pretty please? maybe? thanks again for another amazingly cute story!
LadyMarmalade282 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was really cute. Great job.
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I enjoyed it, nice job.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Would I like to have Gibbs kiss me and make me better-who ho!

LOL!

Serious-very cute-and I love Kate's crack about age!

A great Mon p/u-thanks!
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Aww that was adorable! I love the pointless fluff! Please, keep writing stories like this!
Milouze chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I really love the way Kate and Gibbs are acting, and the way Gibbs take care of her.

Amazing story.

Thank you for this Kibbs story.

Please keep writing

Totally shipper K/G
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Yay Navy Babe. What a awfully cute story. I could feel the tips of my mouth turning up as I read on. Absolutely wonderful!

I'm so glad to read another one of your stories. They always put me in a happy, writing mood. Keep it coming.

Kibbs 4eva!