Reviews for 4 Out of 5 DADA Professors Recommend
All the backbiting and complaining is getting really old...
Monster King chapter 8 . 6/6
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
kcbookslove chapter 8 . 5/12
Is there gonna be more? I enjoyed reading this like anything!
ARedHair chapter 1 . 3/25
Every so often I spot this story in a Favourite's list and am moved to reread it. I'm always impressed. They essay is enjoyable to read and provides a good summary of what happened each year and the life lessons learned.
TheHuntresss chapter 2 . 2/14
You know it's pretty big headed of Hermione to think that Harry would meticulously go through and make each correction she noted adding in everything she"suggests" like she's and expert and can do no wrong. I think that's one of the biggest problems I have with the way people write her (even Rowling and Hermione is her character). She's a know it all but she doesn't really KNOW It All.
LepiaStalis chapter 8 . 1/25
Lovely story! Thank you for creating this.
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
superb!~~
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Damn, Ron and Hermione are a bunch of annoying idiots in this chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
very good
Y Should I Tell U My Name chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
Will u be updating this anymore.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
Very Good! More Please! Thank you!
kkarrot chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Lel love it
Umm chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Also, are you going for bad Weasleys? Because with the way Ron and Ginny can't respect Harry's privacy(plus Ron's had quite a few snide comments and the whole wanting to copy his homework), Molly's suspicious activities, and how Fred and George basically committed plagiarism with those whizzes... Well it looks like they aren't very good people.
Umm chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
OK... I'm totally unsure, but did it seem like Molly was trying to potion Harry? She gave him food, and he instantly starts to get flustered, and talk to her? It felt really suspicious to me. He was acting pretty defensive before, then BOOM he's stuttering and blushing while she's pushing him for information. That felt really not OK.
Spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 2/13/2017