Reviews for 4 Out of 5 DADA Professors Recommend
TheHuntresss chapter 2 . 2/14
You know it's pretty big headed of Hermione to think that Harry would meticulously go through and make each correction she noted adding in everything she"suggests" like she's and expert and can do no wrong. I think that's one of the biggest problems I have with the way people write her (even Rowling and Hermione is her character). She's a know it all but she doesn't really KNOW It All.
LepiaStalis chapter 8 . 1/25
Lovely story! Thank you for creating this.
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
superb!~~
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Damn, Ron and Hermione are a bunch of annoying idiots in this chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
very good
Y Should I Tell U My Name chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
Will u be updating this anymore.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
Very Good! More Please! Thank you!
kkarrot chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Lel love it
Umm chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Also, are you going for bad Weasleys? Because with the way Ron and Ginny can't respect Harry's privacy(plus Ron's had quite a few snide comments and the whole wanting to copy his homework), Molly's suspicious activities, and how Fred and George basically committed plagiarism with those whizzes... Well it looks like they aren't very good people.
Umm chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
OK... I'm totally unsure, but did it seem like Molly was trying to potion Harry? She gave him food, and he instantly starts to get flustered, and talk to her? It felt really suspicious to me. He was acting pretty defensive before, then BOOM he's stuttering and blushing while she's pushing him for information. That felt really not OK.
Spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
: )
NatNicole chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
GENIUS fic from start to finish! *grins like the Weasley twins*
Cinthya chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
So so... But i want potter to talk to snape... Oh well, i have mixed feelings with your story... I kind of like it at times and kind of not... I dont understand why harry doesnt tell them to fuck off.
DBNY94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
That wasn't funny. AT ALL. It reads like a badly written recap of the potter series
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Damn, looks like this won't be updating again... too bad.