Reviews for 4 Out of 5 DADA Professors Recommend
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 6/25
very good
Y Should I Tell U My Name chapter 8 . 6/6
Will u be updating this anymore.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 5/22
Very Good! More Please! Thank you!
kkarrot chapter 1 . 3/21
Lel love it
Umm chapter 8 . 2/26
Also, are you going for bad Weasleys? Because with the way Ron and Ginny can't respect Harry's privacy(plus Ron's had quite a few snide comments and the whole wanting to copy his homework), Molly's suspicious activities, and how Fred and George basically committed plagiarism with those whizzes... Well it looks like they aren't very good people.
Umm chapter 8 . 2/26
OK... I'm totally unsure, but did it seem like Molly was trying to potion Harry? She gave him food, and he instantly starts to get flustered, and talk to her? It felt really suspicious to me. He was acting pretty defensive before, then BOOM he's stuttering and blushing while she's pushing him for information. That felt really not OK.
Spinnerofdark chapter 8 . 2/13
: )
NatNicole chapter 8 . 1/30
GENIUS fic from start to finish! *grins like the Weasley twins*
Cinthya chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
So so... But i want potter to talk to snape... Oh well, i have mixed feelings with your story... I kind of like it at times and kind of not... I dont understand why harry doesnt tell them to fuck off.
DBNY94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
That wasn't funny. AT ALL. It reads like a badly written recap of the potter series
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Damn, looks like this won't be updating again... too bad.
misherukuro chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Unique and certainly entertaining thanks for sharing.
katiek121 chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
This story is very amusing!
dragon-game chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Good story.
I hope you decide to continue it.
aptteach123 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Great chapter, I hope you do plan on continuing this...as it's been over 2 years since the last chapter!