Reviews for A Gift of Love
Her Awsomeness Bridget Depp chapter 30 . 7/31/2014
Every time I read your stories I love the even more. I'm so glad you still have them posted. Thanks for the shout out in A gift of love :) Please write another series, I will be the first to read it. Your a really great writer.
yaoiangel88 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
OK so i finish the third part wrote a review for it then went to bed 10 min later i got back up started reading this thinking i will go to bed in the next few chapters, when i finish the story I look own it is 5:30 in the morning and honestly i regret nothing, NOTHING! It was so cute but emotional and cute again and i loved every part of as always when you do something you do it very well written and awesomely creative and epic, just EPIC
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
Bahahaha Yusuke is just like my dad when it comes to his hair. And I thought we women were bad! Haha
Fangirlsama21 chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
Wow! This is amazing! I have read all four parts of this story as well as some of you later stories and let me just say I love your writing! I am already a huge fan of Hiei/Kurama but adding in Kuronue was genius! At first I was a little skeptical but you changed that very quickly! This story along with "Kurama's Jewel" are by far my favorite stories of yours! Great job and thanks for some amazing stories to read!
Hugs and Bunnies chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Wow! I have read all of your stories(sorry I don't review all the time, my account is kind of screwy!) and they are all so wonderful! I am always amazed that all of your stories can be so different but so entertaining! Gosh, how I love the conflict between our favorite demon family! I really wanted to tell you that when I found out you were making Kurama a girl, I was rather apprehensive because I've read some other stories that went that direction and they never turned out good, but I am really pleased with how you're handling it! Thank you for not keeping Kurama a girl forever! I am so excited to keep reading! You are so great, keep writing!
chicalatina449 chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
omg i am so sad right now TT i cant believe it just ended. i gatta say at first when you paired up hiei and kuronue in one body i was like oh fuck this is going to end bad. but thank you so much for changing that and making me addicted to this fanfic. i also never liked the idea of kuwabara and yukina i was kinda hoping for yukina and touya. but after meeting their daughters again you changed my mind. although i have to ask i thought that if she conceived a child with a male one would most likely be a male?
i would have liked it if at the end of this you would have made a spirit detective family tree, partly cuz it would be cool and partly so that i stop getting confused and partly to see all the diff characters that were either barely mentioned or not mentioned at all. please continue this to allow the kids to grow up and i was wondering if you could include jin, touya, chu, etc maybe even yomi, shura and mokuru to their family fun.
again i can not say how happy i am that i stumbled onto your story and at first i was going to read the 3rd one but then i found out that it was a \"trilogy " i had to start from the beginning.
well i rambled long enough again arigatou your stories are what got me through studying for a stupid bone and joint final exam
Uchiha Bara chapter 30 . 5/17/2011
the ending is so sweet :) i loved this whole series :)
Treasure Family chapter 30 . 4/29/2011
Aaahhh, cute. I love your story as usual shiorifoxiesmom-san. Great job.
Totidem Verbis chapter 30 . 12/2/2010
Hi! I know it's been a while since this story was posted, but reviews are always good, right?

I just wanted to say that I loved this series! I would've reviewed on the prequels too, but I got a little too caught up in the reading. They were all amazing though, and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories! (I've only got two days of finals left before the Christmas break and reading about Kurama and Hiei always warms me up!)

So, thank you for being a talented writer and posting wonderful stories!
kuryn426 chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
my real name is kuryn
IllusionOfAghony chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Aw, that was maga cute, and some actually resonable sex swop. great way to ge a great series.
hellfire95X chapter 30 . 3/30/2009
Wow just wow! I have to say thiswas THE perfect ending to he series and you did a fantastic job on all four stories! It's my pleasure to read them and say you are my favorite author! .
loveslavender chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
I knew it was twins
loveslavender chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
the vile was to help him get pregent right?
kitsunefoxie chapter 30 . 9/27/2007
hi, i've finished all four fictions in the series, and i think you're an amazing writer! i read 'demon desires' first, and i really liked it. then i went to your profile to check out your other fictions, and i found this wonderful series :) i read all four of your fictions in one sitting, by far the longest read i've done, and definitely the most enjoyable and fufilling one too. i really enjoyed the series, and it's such a pity that you're not going to continue with the storyline. would you reconsider please? its the best series and fictions of YuYuHakusho i've read so far and i'd very much like to read more, maybe you could write a continuation about their kids? pretty please? :)still, kudos to you for coming up with such a wonderful fiction series and on a job well done. i think you are by far the BEST YuYuHakusho writer ever. :)