Reviews for Secluded
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is a really nice bridge for Adventure 02 :D Explains the mysterious D-Terminals, and nicely justifies the (first) cop-out explanation for the crests being taken away (and how they even got to the Digiworld after the whole dramatic "gate will close forever" thing). Stories like this make me realize just how good "Our War Game" was at handling the characters' return to normal life.

I always did wonder why Taichi never even hinted that there was a problem related to the digital world. At the very least, Hikari and (especially) Sora would have taken him more seriously.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was sweet. I found it out of character that Kari of all people refused to help.

About the kids giving up their crest powers, did this actually happen in the story somewhere? I saw a reference to it but can't remember it.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I just rewatched the movie today and I think your fic fits in perfectly after it! Everything's just so in character and I did think that Taichi was much frustrated about not being able to contact anyone hence great link in with the d-terminal, although in Joe's case it was probably better he wasn't disturbed haha. I also found it funny that in the 2nd diaboromon movie Joe is trying to find out his test results but this time for high school rather than junior high. I don't really remember much about them giving up their crests though, did that happen in 02 or somewhere else? hmm ... oh one last thing to add is Hikari's friend is actually named "Chiri" not Nana, it was written on the birthday cake when the girls were blowing candles out. :D
Viridian Wings chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is awesome how you've gone and explained all the things after that battle and between the two television aired seasons. I find it very illuminating and realistic. Also, it always bothered me that Hikari never took her brother seriously when he called her at the birthday party so i'm glad you cleared that issue up.

I'm just wondering if you would allow us to add this story to our Digi-Files C2 community (link on author's page)? We reserve it for only the highest standard fics. Please let us know!

Ally & Cjay

-ViridianWings
Jinn Strider chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Awesome Job! Please update soon.
Kay chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Loved it! Please update sooN!
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Cute story, my only complaint is the way Taichi was speaking to his mother, otherwise, I loved it.