Reviews for Breathing to Fill the Space Between
JessicaSteenFan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
LOVE IT... really excellent... if only you were hired to write some scenarios to Earth2 while it was still a TV serie...
Lady Kate chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Such a brief fic, and yet it touches on so many of the character's complexities, and the underlying tension in Julia and Alonzo's relationship because of their differences. Excellent!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aww! I love the alonzo/julia fluff! It is so sweet and Alonzo is such a flirt! I love it! Great one shot! Very cute!
doikea chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Whats different in EARTH2 that keeps attracting me 10 years after? Was it the cast? Was is New Mexico?

What if they had gone for a darker tone?

I loved Julia-Alonzo pairing and I wish theyd have had ore time to develope a real relationship.

Lived on fanfic since then!

See you in New Pacifica.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
You know, I don't normally go in for 'shippiness', and I'm hardly ever interested in 'pairings'. But I just bought myself the Earth 2 series on DVD, and have been realising how much I really enjoyed ol' 'Lonz and Julia, and their developing relationship.

I enjoyed Alonzo's thoughts in this piece. They come across as being very true to the sleep jumper's feelings and motivations. Good job!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was lovely.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
That was beautifully written.
chickaboo chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Aww, that was sweet. Thanks!
ethier chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
A really good character study. Very in character as it were. Please write more.