Reviews for Taffy
robinx chapter 2 . 1/2
please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase do not abandon this story i am begging you update soon i really want to see where this is going looking foward to it like seriously can't wait
ulquiorra.schiffer.1291 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I admit, this story is going to my favorites section.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Brilliant! I like how you turned out that 'magic act' hope someday you will continue this
Adrian34384 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Interesting story, hope someday you will continue writing this (although I know that that isn't likely to happen)
Haro4 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Love this is story
H chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I absolutely loved it and I really hope you continue. You are an excellent writer. Hoping to see an update soon! :)
ashes34 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
robin is slowly falling for jinx omg

Harman Flint chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This story is fantastic, aside from occasional minor errors (usually spelling/grammer). You have quite a gift for witty banter and your description is also excellent. The main problem I've noticed is that you use some words and phrases too often (sote voce or however it's spelled comes to mind as does spartan) also you should try and find another way to express that a character is hurt, you've used "walking away quickly" twice already. You're characterizations are spot on so far, though I wonder about Gizmo. Is there anyone he considers a friend? What made him so antisocial? Will he maybe grow to respect Robin with time, or maybe even develop a shaky sort of friendship? Or will he remain the immature grump that he always has been? I also wonder what will happen to Robin and Stone. Which side will they come out on when the dust settles? I like the idea of Robin and Jinx with Jinx remaining evil. Perhaps Robin would reluctantly follow her. Maybe he goes along with it to see what he's missing but gradually starts to enjoy it, or maybe he won't do evil because he's afraid it will lure him down that path, but can't stop himself from loving jinx and so he secretly dates her on the sly even as he fights against her. Maybe he leaves the vigilante business altogether.

Any direction you take this will be excellent. I'm confident you can figure out what's best for the story. I just hope you continue because you have legitimate talent as a writer and this story is founded on an excellent idea. Hell, if you hadn't written this I might have. If I had a computer I'd probably ask you to let me continue it. I'm greatly anticipating another chapter, though, should you ever get around to it.

Rocketeer101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is incredibly awesome you should make chapter 3 soon
Rocketeer101 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
i know it is on hiatus but it is too good that you have to continue
Dinian chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This is an awesome Fic, you've got to keep this baby up!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Awwww... it doesn't go on...? That's a shame. It would be nice if it went on. Anyway, I like you. Keep up the good work.
The Truth's Lie chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
its a great story normally people can never write a good jinx story without making her emo,whiny,bitchy or all of them
KamiDarko chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
This is a wonderful story and a very interesting way of spending time. I truly enjoy the character depth and witty banter passed between Jinx and Robbin. I most definitely would like to see this fic finished and even tho it has been years since the update I hold onto the hope that one day we shall see this story flourish.
TheScathed chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Dang. A story that hasn't been updated for about 2 years... And it was do good, too.