Reviews for Maybe
rfcfjfj chapter 1 . 11/9/2006

Blahberghy chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
you're seriously keeping this as a one-shot? Too bad... i really wanted to see the whole experiment, and more Gaara and Sakura :D One of my fav couples ;)
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
wow this was kinda of strange, but in a good way!

It's sad, yet sweet, really nicely done!
idolatry chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I'd love to see another chapter continuing this story...I loved it!
Chixon chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aww.. why did you take off the second chapter? I was really liking where this story was headed (even though I'm not quite sure where that was).

I admit that I skimmed through most of Sakura's angsting to get to the parts where she interacted with Gaara, but that doesn't mean that I didn't like this story.

Please continue (again)!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
There's this stuff called punctuation, and capital letters... Maybe you should try using them consistently? The jumps from third person POV to first, as well as the leaps from past tense to present and back again, are very poor form. Please find a beta reader.

It's Haruno Sakura - Japanese put last names first. You do it with Uchiha Sasuke, but neglect it in the notes-to-self parts at the bottom of your chapters.
Drackial chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Wow, I love it. I like the different angle to Sakura, it sounds like how she'd be after Sasuke leaving. Evanescence's song, 'Everybody's Fool' goes with her very well here, can't wait for the next chapter. Byz
Adriane chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
This is one of those rare good fics. I really like this pair and the "exploration of feelings" theme.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. *thumbs up*
Zomg chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Write more and I'll make a shrine to you~ XD
JoRyuken chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
update soon please
kaylene chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
yay! another chappie. your chapter is great it shows more of sakuras dark side. somehow gaara is so intense here. and overall the mood is well..angsty. update soon! ;]
Hao'sAnjul chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
i really think that this is something interesting and i would like to see how the whole thing ends.
Anju chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
whoa. Quite original. I really like it. Your story has a good flow to it and I'm really looking forward to further chapters. So please continue!
Goddess Nataku chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
wow this is good! This is the first time i've ever read a GaaraXSakura pairing before, please continue!
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Like your title suggests, maybe.