Reviews for The fragile balance of the heart and soul
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
To be posted 15 October 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Post KOTOR: Carth worries about Revan who had disappeared days earlier

The piece flows well from present to past to present with hardly a ripple. Very well done.
Trevor X chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Far be it from us to get in Bastila's way then. Write some more.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Exciting. What could it be?
Trevor X chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
Don't sweat it. Even the best authors on the site have to take breaks from posting frenzy. It's called 'real life'.

BTW - Don't you think Bastila's gonna get tired of fainting away all the time?
Darth Nevaris chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
This story can take many paths! I like the way it's going right now. See if you can blend this story in with the events of KOTOR II and somehow have Revan and the Exile meet.
Konya chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Wow...poor Bastila...that being said, evil Cliff hanger...EVIL. But i like your use of dialogue it was wesomeness
Idontreallygiveashit chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
its good, I like it... Make more.
Trevor X chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Mission going berserk like that... strange... I'd almost count on outside interferance, but maybe I'm reading too much into it. Normal people can get overly stressed out, too.
Mangalor5 chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Nice fic this far.

One nitpcik - Bastila has blue eyes, not brown.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Yay, update. Exciting. I can't wait to see where this takes them :)
Trevor X chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
The plot thickens...

The addition of characters is always a tricky proposition, but you've done an admirable job here. There are a few hints of underlying currents that the reader can't quite grasp, and yet can realize that things are not always as they seem. You're not trying to put too much into the people that you are creating.

There's a few problems with quotation marks, but aside from that, the story is fairly easy to read.

Here's to hoping that you continue in the same vein, getting better of course!

Trevor X1
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Interesting. He seems to have a hidden agenda, that Carlos...still, good writing. Angsty and all.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Ah, always nice with a new twist on stories. please keep updating.