Reviews for A Bloodstone Rose
Takhrenixe chapter 28 . 1/17/2010
Um . . . she kissed Dimitri to kill him?

I don't know about you, but I advise you to stay away from Sonic for the next few millenia, at risk of being incinerated.

Just a hunch. '-_-
Takhrenixe chapter 27 . 1/17/2010
About your Author's Comment at the end . . . FATAL kiss? You wrote it would only drain their Chaos energy! It'll KILL them too? o0
Takhrenixe chapter 26 . 1/17/2010
Wait-if Sonic is down for the count, then is Dimitri going to attack the Echidna Elders? I thought he was on their side!

*is confused*
Takhrenixe chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
Hacked off? I'd say more along the lines of APOCALYPTICALLY infuriated.

Woohoo, go Sonic! Bring on the rage, fighting and bloodshed!

:D
Shanon Ni Liathain chapter 31 . 8/17/2009
One word for the whole story: Golden.

Obsidian Dreamer, you are like the BEST sonic fic writer...EVER...Nuff said. -
Shanon Ni Liathain chapter 30 . 8/17/2009
...I will never underestimate Cream again...EVER...That was scary dude.

But, i was in tears when Sonic covered Amy. I thought they both were gonners! :O...But Shadow, being the awesome dude he is, totally saved their back-sides! .

YAY!

AWESOME! -
Shanon Ni Liathain chapter 24 . 8/12/2009
Hey, im on chapter 23: The Flesh is Weak, and i was just thinking, did you make up these characters? I know that Locke, Dimitri and Edmund are real but are the others?; Like Thunderhawk, Athair (I LOVE him by the way) and Spectre? I have never heard of them. And is the bloodstone real? (Sorry for all the questions, im curious xP)

AWESOME! xD
Shanon Ni Liathain chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
THIS is my favourite chapter so far! xD I love the name Nate-Fy, Its RAWKZ! xD Awesome story by the way! XP
Rachel-1994 chapter 31 . 8/5/2009
Have to say one of the best ones ive ever read :P... i have to say it was a really good idea :D x
Shanon Ni Liathain chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Awh. Tails and Cream are SO cute

Looks like Knuck's came out of his shell! XD Good for him! xD
Knucklesfan74 chapter 18 . 6/25/2009
DUDE THAT COMMENT BY CHARMY ABOUT VECTOR WAS GREAT! My sides hurt, I laughed to hard!
Knucklesfan74 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
I remember, it was in the first book, AODAI... T don't remember when though... BTW your stories are the best so far.. and I've read almost all of the knuckles fanfics!
Artemis chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
What happened to poor Esp to make react to Charm comment like that?

The I am free bit was very creepy though.

Wonderful chapter!

Artemis
RaidensDestiny chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
I've just got done reading it...this was so...so sweet! No exageration, THE BEST Sonic FanFiction I have ever read in my life, and I am honored to review such a master-peice!
Ri2 chapter 31 . 9/18/2005
Yay! Happy ending for all!

Even da 'bad guys.' Dimitri's still here, but now he's Enerjak. That's okay. Least he ain't dead...yet. They still need to convince him of the error of his ways though...but that's for the sequel, right?

Loved the romance, loved the humor, loved everything. Great story.