Reviews for A Bloodstone Rose
Shadowscast214 chapter 31 . 10/30/2016
I love this story! You should make more like this one! (With Sonamy of course) ; )
Takhrenixe chapter 28 . 1/17/2010
Um . . . she kissed Dimitri to kill him?

I don't know about you, but I advise you to stay away from Sonic for the next few millenia, at risk of being incinerated.

Just a hunch. '-_-
Takhrenixe chapter 27 . 1/17/2010
About your Author's Comment at the end . . . FATAL kiss? You wrote it would only drain their Chaos energy! It'll KILL them too? o0
Takhrenixe chapter 26 . 1/17/2010
Wait-if Sonic is down for the count, then is Dimitri going to attack the Echidna Elders? I thought he was on their side!

*is confused*
Takhrenixe chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
Hacked off? I'd say more along the lines of APOCALYPTICALLY infuriated.

Woohoo, go Sonic! Bring on the rage, fighting and bloodshed!

:D
sha123456789 chapter 31 . 8/17/2009
One word for the whole story: Golden.

Obsidian Dreamer, you are like the BEST sonic fic writer...EVER...Nuff said. -
sha123456789 chapter 30 . 8/17/2009
...I will never underestimate Cream again...EVER...That was scary dude.

But, i was in tears when Sonic covered Amy. I thought they both were gonners! :O...But Shadow, being the awesome dude he is, totally saved their back-sides! .

YAY!

AWESOME! -
sha123456789 chapter 24 . 8/12/2009
Hey, im on chapter 23: The Flesh is Weak, and i was just thinking, did you make up these characters? I know that Locke, Dimitri and Edmund are real but are the others?; Like Thunderhawk, Athair (I LOVE him by the way) and Spectre? I have never heard of them. And is the bloodstone real? (Sorry for all the questions, im curious xP)

AWESOME! xD
sha123456789 chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
THIS is my favourite chapter so far! xD I love the name Nate-Fy, Its RAWKZ! xD Awesome story by the way! XP
Rachel-1994 chapter 31 . 8/5/2009
Have to say one of the best ones ive ever read :P... i have to say it was a really good idea :D x
sha123456789 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Awh. Tails and Cream are SO cute

Looks like Knuck's came out of his shell! XD Good for him! xD
Knucklesfan74 chapter 18 . 6/25/2009
DUDE THAT COMMENT BY CHARMY ABOUT VECTOR WAS GREAT! My sides hurt, I laughed to hard!
Knucklesfan74 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
I remember, it was in the first book, AODAI... T don't remember when though... BTW your stories are the best so far.. and I've read almost all of the knuckles fanfics!
Artemis chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
What happened to poor Esp to make react to Charm comment like that?

The I am free bit was very creepy though.

Wonderful chapter!

~Artemis
RaidensDestiny chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
I've just got done reading it...this was so...so sweet! No exageration, THE BEST Sonic FanFiction I have ever read in my life, and I am honored to review such a master-peice!