Reviews for The Three Tittied Whore from Bangalore
Morgan5318 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I laughed long and hearty at this story. Well done. Very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Julie chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
*spew* *mopmopmop* You'd think I'd remember that Lurkersspew alert.

Nice job, guys! :)
lily chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
now this was funny!
K chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
OMG! I am crying and out of breath from laughing so damn hard! You are so funny! (bump-she slides off chair)
Xanderette43 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hahah! I loved this. Very creative and what a catchy song! I'll be humming it the rest of the day. :) Keep up the great work!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Oh...my...god! I'm trying so hard not to laugh at work right now and give away the fact that I'm not working... It's not working. *snort* That was...wow. So funny!
starcrab chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Oh, my God. I nearly choked to death on my dinner. And I sincerely hope my neighbors didn't hear me singing.

Did you write that song, or did you find it somewhere?

I'd never thought of Jayne as a baby tender, but the image seems so perfect!
Allronix chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
LOL! Oh, love that wrap-up! And here's Jayne, big ol' tough guy, ready to take the dirtiest of dirty jobs.
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
ROTFLMAATO!

This fic should come with a possible Soda Spewage Warning and a Caution: possible snorts ahead.

I hurt myself laughing at the song.

AND JAYNE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CHANGE THE DIAPER! Hysterical!

"Freakin' Pansies"...heeheeheeheeho...
earthdrago chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
That song was just amazing. Did you write that? I laughed so hard. One formatting error is that has taken out your section breaks for some reason, and you possibly need to take a look at it. Still loved the story and the idea though. Write more.
brokeassproduc chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
"current owner of a pair of incredibly tight pants" - i snorted i must admit.

Really funny story and it made me want to watch the show again and see the movie!