Reviews for Burnt
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You pose good questions. Why have we never seen a sunburned Raven? I guess the writers were either too preoccupied with plotting, or she always took precautions. That cloak WAS pretty much always there after all.

Decent little one-shot. I give it three stars out of four. Not too many spelling or grammar errors, which is refreshing, and the characters stayed in-character.

I found your work from mad4me's Favorites list, and I was there because she had reviewed one of my stories. (Just in case you wondered.)

What else ya got?
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I totally agree with that quote! My theory is that Slade is obssesed with clocks XD And I know pale ppl burn easily cause my friend keeps coming to school with a nasty sunburn...probably not the best idea for her to be born in Florida lol
moosehugger chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Quote of the day: “How come every time they fight Slade they’re inside a giant clock?”-You

"Good question."-Me
blondevil chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I'd love to be a beta reader for you, as I also know the pains of editing and critiquing my own work. being pale stinks, as i have aquired a fair amount of sunburns and feel Raven's pain, although, I do not spend that much of my time in the direct sunlight. moonlight is much less painful. I also enjoy making up words, and it is quite useful when playing scrabble, if you can bluff. Hasta luego! (Until later!)
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
hehehe... Let's leave it at that...
Julia Poprocks chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Yes pale people do burn very easily! I should know 'cause I'm a PALE person! heheh

This story is so cute! I love your originality and made-up words and even the replacement of butterflies for dragonflies! Heh. There's this episode of Lazy Town where Mayor Meanswell is all nervous about giving a cake to Ms Busybody and says "Oh my! My stomach is doing the Cha Cha!" XD yeah...that was random of me..ANYWAY! I can't believe you use a thesaurus while writing your stories, must be why they're always so great!

I probably should look into that, maybe my stories would actually be good then, well they'd at least be better. lol

Another great job! You're probably getting sick of me, eh? Mwahahaha!

*HUG*

-Poprocks
sdufhgs chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
awnser to quote of the day:

every time they fight Slade they’re inside a giant clock because i is his headquarters.
Milante chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Excellent Story! You kept both BB and Rae in character very well. Except for one or two spelling errors, the story flowed very well.

Also, if you need a beta reader, I'd be happy to apply for the position.

And, lastly: They always fight in a clock because Slade always has some carefully, fine-tuned plan every time they meet. And, note how they only fight in a clock when it is Robin vs. Slade. Terra vs. Slade had a different setting (namely, an unstable underground cavern). Just thought I'd drop my opinion. :D

Keep up the good work!
Vana Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
KE! *Cuddles BB and Raven* So darn CUTE! Another fluffy lil ficlet! Great work! _

V.
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Another no-plotter, but I like. Yeah.
kittykat chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
awesome!
hollywoodstarsandeyes chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Hehehe, this was pretty clever, I have always wondered how Raven never gets sunburned. I guess she just uses a lot of sunscreen. Except on this occasion. If she is so pale with all the exposure her legs get, her arms must be like paper. Well, anyway, nice little story, I found it interesting.
Blimey The Toad chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Yes, quite fluffy indeed. And I am well aware that pale people burn. I have the proof right her'. I've always been partial to "queried". Good, especially for fluff. Ciao!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Charming, and equally confusing! _; What're you talking about, "Dragonflies?" THat's the only thing that confused me. Other than that, really good! Poor Raven, though! _ SCORE: 8/10 Come see my stories, if you want! I can't post anymore because of my parents, but I still enjoy getting reviews none the less! Bye! _