Reviews for Dangerous Desires
sudooku chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
You wrote in your last sentence that you can not wait for his return. After just seven years you wrote this story I can confess: Me neither. Now, where the new comic "Son of Dathomir" is coming out with the last fourth issue I wonder what Maul is doing with Dooku out in the space and I have no idea, what they are doing there and if Maul will ever come back. Until I will hold issue #4 in my hands with the end of the story.

It is always nice to read some stories about the real top-secret mission of Lord Maul: to bring hot and unforgettable love and passion upon earthly girls just like us. May he be enduring and lasting in his stamina forever :D

Take care
JGBishop24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great writing, but I didn't expect it to have lemon, because the summary didn't say. Doesn't matter though, I love it.
christie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very realistic; Maul retained most of the viciousness of his character and didn't turn into a big ball of mushy affection. I also liked how you stuck to cannon at the end, although it's sad for your OC.

I'm not that big a fan of the expanded Star Wars universe, but I understand Maul returns in the Clone Wars series. So if you wanted to make a prequel to this story perhaps you could go off that. (Of course there couldn't be any normal sex because he has a mechanical lower-half :P).
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. Maul is really bad-ass.
Sapphico chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I like it.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Excellent idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote Darth Maul and his girlfriend.
The Name is Unimportant chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love this to death.
Padamame chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
GREAT story line, your OC was very UN mary-sue like which i enjoyed. Her character was real enough (seeing as thats basically how Darth Maul would have treated a lover and how one would be forced to accept that). All in all i enjoyed it and i don't enjoy many fanfics.

Grammer was a BIT dodgy though...
charlie-lin chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
very good story
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Well her boyfriend is not comming back and please write a sequel to show her grieving for Maul.
K.C. Jones chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I really,really like Darth Maul romance fictions!It just seems so right,I mean he's pretty hot!Wait,did I say hot?What I meant was HOT!. Meow!
conformityfever chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was kinda cool.
Tilius chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Great story. Hope you will write a sequel.
NinaSky chapter 1 . 6/1/2005