Reviews for The Power of Three
jc chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
good

I always wanted to see the Mix of Batman with Spider-man,I hope some one would do it.
Gaby chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Great.

I like to see a Amalgam of Batman/Spider-man,Who in Batman,s villains combo with Spider-man,s Villains?
prayerrun chapter 15 . 1/26/2007
I love the detail in this story...I'd love to read it till the end.
karly chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
WOW! that was so good! have you ever thot of writing books or anything? that was so good. i had to keep reading and reading. omg that is so good. ok well im gonna quit rambling. great job.

karly
sandra chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
chapter1
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
Nice sotry; I like, I like! Please update soon.

Good luck

M*T*D*L*
turbomagnus chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
I recently had the chance to purchase many of the Amalgam comics and was pleased to find that ones like Dark Claw and Iron Lantern depicted Amalgamations of some of my favorite DC and Marvel heroes that I liked as much as the originals.

Dark Claw, especially, and I have to say that from the limited amount of comics to work from, you've captured him great, something that's only made better by teaming him up with his seperate componants of Wolverine and Batman...

I honestly can't wait to see where this story heads.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
Wolverine and Batman helping out Dark Claw?Is that what you're heading for?

Well,it's different.
nothing-boyINC chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Damn, where this story will go? Who the hell knows! Its so good so far, just a little bit of work here and there and stuff, but otherwise, its really good, so continue!
Winged Knight chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Very interesting. I can't say that I'v read much of Dark Claw, but this looks cool. Keep writing the good ones!