Reviews for A Friendly Game Of Poker
characetsworld6891 chapter 4 . 8/9
draco is fantastic! "Fuck you!" "Not now, love," perfection!
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/9
song min ah chapter 4 . 8/2
it's refreshing :) i like tsundere mione (?) haha and draco is really hard to resist doesnt he? haha. keep writing and gbu :)
serenityselena chapter 4 . 7/31
amusing story :)
Linneh chapter 4 . 7/15
I am so very happy to find this fic again! I do love it very much. You write such funny things. Are you still an active writer? If so, keep up the good work!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/6
Really funny story!
Too funny..Loved it:'D
Erm, Malfoy sounds like an abusive asshole. How is this good or funny?
Oh God! This fanfiction was amazing! I really loved it. I hope you add the party scene also where they see hermione with draco.
I don't understand the reference.

What's a society of intelligent people got to do with Draco's best shag? Sure, it was Hermione, but Harry doesn't know that, does he?
Higanbana - Red Spider Lily chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Old school Dramione ! I loved it !
Thank you for writing this, it brings back so many memories ;)
Angela chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I love your fic! You are really talented, and can we talk about how awesome is Draco here? He's always been my favourite character but with your fic, I've learned to love him a little bit more. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
You rock!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Glad to see that despite Dramione's hook ups, they still bicker like crazy.

Nicely done
Aggarwal9421 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
add a part on about the party and an M rated one.
thebirdfromthesea chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
I loved this story! the plot is great and the writing is skilled, your portrayals of the character are interesting... I enjoyed this inmensely, you're a talented writer and this was a great idea! Congratulations and many thanks! ;)