Reviews for First Impressions
Yabbit chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
aww just when it was getting good too

:P
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Please write more. Ignore any flames you might have gotten, there seem to be homophobes in this catagory for slash writers, but screw them!

I've often wondered about this idea of them meeting differently myself, though never like this! I hope you do update it someday. You're on my alerts.
Samantha chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Dont worry love, your doing great :)

The only thing is, for a first encountour you rushed the storyline a bit, just go with the flow, and as i always say; a chef never likes eating his own meals - you percieve our stories negatevely when you really should have a positive outlook.

Hope to be seeing another chapter soon :)
Red Swan chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
It's not total pish! Don't give up, the story is definitely going somewhere! *grin*

I found that it moved a little quickly, but I suppose, in the heat of the moment, that's what happens.

Nice work with the characters. Gotta love submissive!Rimmer!

You've got some good description, keep it up :)
Silver Salamander chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Yep.

You are indeed back.

The first chapter was a little erm... that thing where it could have been really good or really crap?

Anyway, this chapter proved my suspicions that it would rock.

Doesn't seem OOC much so far, nice with the name part, that was /very/ in character, and rahter amusing.

Update son. Please?

It's been /ages/ since you wrote a dwarf fic.
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Yay! _.

Back to writing RW fics now yes?

I hope so, The fandom has missed you.

Fairly intersting so far, a little short, but I am interested to see how it progresses.

Wow, jack vegeta you /and/ rimmer?

That should be interesting :)