Reviews for Years of Grace
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
"Non-con" is rape, you moron.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ambivalent feelings when I read this story, but I think it's the mix that makes it so powerful.
Ayame-Paradise chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Damn. Definitely one of my favorites.
Zerestor chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Beautifully done.

zx
madeleines-alive chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This was so good! I loved how there was more to the story then just that which was on the surface. The last sentence was the best. It was perfect, simple, and yet so emotional. Okay while I was writing this review (unbelievably, contrary to popular belief, I do put thoughts into these reviews- a simple 'wow' is not a review, nor would it suffice) I realized that the perfect word for this fic would be- raw. In every sense of the word.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
WOW
Taita chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow *_*
cimberly chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I didn't understand...it's not you though, it's me! I'm going back to read it again. Of what I understood, it was great. Okay, going to re-read now. Good job btw.

cimberly
Milady Darkan chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
my breath certainy got cought, veryy deep i have to admit. and so dark. and cruel almost

briliant writingh if anithing
Ishkodeikwe chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
...Hey, This was nice! I really did like it, it was very..."Unexpected". :)) Not much of a review, but hey...Here it tis!
lucidity chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was very different and unexpected. I liked it!
mon chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
nice piece. enchanting. I love it.
hopgoblen chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
deep... not very original but fun to read
snarkyroxy chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I love it. This is fantastic. Dark, cruel, sadistic and brilliantly written. You should try writing this style of fic more often!

And if you'd ever like to post your stories on another archive, come over to OWL. This story would fit perfectly into our Something The Dark Lord Made category and we'd love to archive it (along with your other HP work!). Come visit us at owl dot tauri dot org and take a look around! :)

snarkyroxy