Reviews for Human
Goddess of Yesterday chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
deep...
Confusedalchemist chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. Thats what i wondered. Whats so great about humans that super cool homunculi like Envy would want to become one? I mean, homunculi have special powers and can live for...really long. Human life span is 75 to 85 years. Sucks doesnt it? Poor ed though. I remember that episode. It kinda scared me there. Please write more or something. whoa...long review
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I watched that episode for the first time just a week ago and I'm pleased that you addressed this issue. I don't think the homonculi understand what it means to be human. To be human is to be forced to accept the dark part of ourselves, but at the same time strive for the best that our souls can create. I think that they want something that they can never achieve. They are in love with the concept of being human, but they only destroy, they do not create. This is a very thought provoking piece. Congratulations! I think you did a fine job with it! Thanks!
Nashidesei chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Very nice little bit of introspection here. You really know how to get into Ed's head.

The sad thing is, when I watched that episode I was hoping he'd go through with it. I was relieved when he didn't, but I hoped that he would. Isn't that twisted?

It must have been really hard for him to have to choose between his morals and his mission. I don't think I could have made the right choice, if there was a right choice at all.

You did a great job portraying the confusion I'm sure Ed and all the fans watching felt when he did this.