Reviews for Where Strength Begins
nerwengalathil chapter 18 . 9/12
ow ow ow x.x Snape was a halfblood...if he was muggleborn he wouldnt have survived slytherin.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 34 . 7/5
Song Angel,

That was a very nice ending. I enjoyed this story very much, there were moments, I laughed so loud, that I'm sure my housemates think I'm mad!
Fox xx

P.S.
I will move onto sequel now :-)
F
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 29 . 7/5
Ohhh
And some loveliness again.
Fox ;)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 27 . 7/5
OK. SO I have to say, this chapter is silly.
So, Voldie wants Hermione to exchange her for Harry.
So, Albus agrees for Harry to go with them to help?
Doesn't make sense to me...
And the whole group of them with the Order members goes together as if it was a picnic. Not suspicious at all...
The Order members should already be in place! Just in case if Death Eaters are watching the area!
Or maybe your Death Eaters are all as stupid as Crabbe and Goyle...
Hmmm...I suppose I'll find out soon enough.
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 26 . 7/5
My Dear,
I have to say, that your Albus and Minerva are little demented, certainly not in their character at all. Not that I mind -I think they are hilarious.
Severus is very odd and totally unlike himself. I do like him, though.
The whole story is a bit surreal, it's a little like the episode of Monty Phyton's Flying Circus. Quite ridiculous (in a good way) and lacks seriousness in any dose. It seems as the whole thing is a big practical joke on poor Severus and Hermione.
It is also superficial -as in -no deep running emotions, self-loathing, horrendous guilt, angst, self-sacrifice, or obvious internal struggle and so on. Of course character development suffers from it, but I enjoy the read.
It is cheerful, jolly, carefree - very pleasant indeed. And most importantly it's very amusing.
There is definitely a space for it in my life ;)
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 25 . 7/5
Dear Song Angel,
Your story is lovely, quite lighthearted, very funny and slightly fluffy.
I love this little romance between Severus and Hermione, their romantic scenes are lovely and the scene in chapter 25 was very sexy
It tickled me in all the right places :-) Such a shame it was cut short...
Thanks Fox xx
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 34 . 4/23
Loved it! And it's good to see that the sequel is completed. I don't have to wait!
anyeshabaner chapter 33 . 4/12
love your story soooooooooooooooo much
vickety chapter 34 . 3/1
Very nice. Thanks!
Brooksfisher chapter 34 . 2/23
loved this story! You write humor extremely well and I was totally cracking up so many times
Alytiger chapter 24 . 2/8
"Sex is like air." Jesus Ginny, what have you and Nevil been up to?
Alytiger chapter 11 . 2/8
"Please refrain from turning into your mother in public." My favorite line so far! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
this is soooooo boring! there is no character development. the author is pretty much describing what is happening not telling a story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
For a school with billions of students I think it's hilariously retarded that the "hospital wing" ONLY HAS ONE PERSON OVER IT.

I'd be so pissed if I woke up from surviving torture to find Falbus, Hermione, Ron, and Harry looming over my body.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Falbus waits until Snape is passed out so there'll be more drama. Minerva should have slapped the back of Falbus' head for that shit.
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »