Reviews for Where Strength Begins
dramioneshipper1999 chapter 2 . 6/13
OOOOOOOH! Hermione and Snape kissing under a tree...alalalalalala
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 34 . 1/1
I loved the ending! He's still himself and not very affectionate in public but I really thought he'd kiss her perhaps? Anyway, I was in love with the story from the beggining and I cried, laughed and fumed alongside Hermione and Severus!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 33 . 1/1
I'm scared to read the ending! And Ginny, you've got me in hysterical laughter. And just their relationship is beautiful and he's treating her like a princess! She deserves it instead of being manhandled by a certain Weasley with the mental capacity of a brick wall and the emotional range of a teaspoon.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 32 . 1/1
He was so gentle; my heart's exploded with too many feels!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
*casually dims lighting and plays crappy 90s music* They're gonna do the do! Finally! The sexual tension has been to much for all of us, including the people in the story!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
At least Ron's pulled his head out of his ass. Good Merlin to bits! I swear, I was gonna knock him in the face; I kid you not. I'm going to do it. He needs a good one; once he opens his mouth, all he says is stupid jealousy nonsense. He needs to get over himself.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
Ron, you damn imbecile! Can't you get it through your thick head that she doesn't want you that way? Can't no for an answer, can you? Dear Merlin, you're as bad as Malfoy! Running your mouth like that; you never bloody think! You make me want to punch you in the teeth half the time with the stupid nonsense that you spew like a geyser! And I'm so thankful for Severus to threaten him; had I truly been there myself, I'm quite certain Ron wouldn't have his bollocks anymore.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
Oh dear me! Ron, you better keep your trap shut if you want to keep your bollocks.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
Excitement is brewing! Also, when Harry pretends to be sulking, he says in reply to Hermione, “I'm taking this seriously, I just want you to worry so much.” You should fix “want you to worry” to “don't want you to worry so much.”
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Don't you ever call Hermione irritating or she'll hex your bollocks off!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Poor Severus, how are you going to handle this? And the boys, oh dear! How will they react? And Minerva, Ginny and Albus really must stop meddling; they're so focused on getting Severus and Hermione together that they couldn't possibly think of the consequences, what with Severus as a spy!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Oh dear! Hermione's in for one hell of a ride, isn't she?
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Malfoy, you little bastard weasel! Scum of the earth. I despise you to the very depth of my nonexistent soul! I am rather curious to what curse he used; something, perhaps, to help (unintentionally) a romantic nature towards a certain spy?
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Remus, you are lovely! *kisses his cheeks* Very smart of you to cover up but would you be angry if Severus did kiss Hermione? It seems like the lot here wouldn't mind and have a tendency to be a peeping tom.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Poor Severus and Hermione, they never seem to catch a break, now do they? Moody could be quite the peeper, with that eye of his.
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »