Reviews for A Twisted Truth To Tear My Soul
Megan M chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
I hate, hate, hate, hate you! How could you do that. Fix it please! More chapters please. Still like general story.
The Phoenix 001 chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
Aw that was so sad! Why is Mirage so evil? That's just cruel! I can't believe she would do that to them! I sadly don't get her. . . she's . . . odd. . . I dunno how to describe it. . . well. . . keep writing Laura Spiderslayer. . .
The Phoenix 001 chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
*sobbing* WHY DOES SHE WANNA KILL EVERYONE? AND POOR RAVEN! I guess that she does consider Raven a friend? yeah. . . very mixed emotions on this one now. . .
The Phoenix 001 chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
The Phoenix 001 chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
I think that Mirage sounds like Phoenix. . . with the whole "anger management" issue. . . lol yeah and since when is immortality a gift? I'm glad Raven thinks so cuz I definitely don't. . . but that's just me lol so anyhoo on to the next chapter _
The Phoenix 001 chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
OMG! Is Mirage immortal! You know being immortal sucks. . . yeah. . . wait until I get closer the end of the summer in my fan fictions. . . yeah. . . great chapter though
The Phoenix 001 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
love the powers. . . I figured Mirage's but Logan's is pretty cool. Not to point it out again or anything but you like love Raven. . . in a bunch of your stories, she's one of the main characters. . . but i can't blame you. . . she's awesome. . . and sadly, i can't make up some wicked awesome comment like you do for my stories *sob* but I'll think of one. . . E-VEN-TU-AL-LY!
The Phoenix 001 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
O I like the twins. . . but it's kinda creepy too. . . well i keep reading. . . unless that is i need to eat. . .
Jaded-Ravyn chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Ah! Mirage is scary! And I love the fact that Logan can manipulate pain. Anything to do with pain, powers, and superheroes is always of great interest to me. Oh and thanks btw, for your review on my story. It prompted me to come over and read yours and I love this one. Can't wait for next update!
Sinner666 chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
Whoa, thought BB and Cy were going to kill each other there for a moment. If they hadn't been broken up, they probably would have. Wonder what Mirage's goal is... why does she want the Titans (At least, all except Raven, it seems)to destroy each other? Update soon.
EllipsisObsessed chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
awsome chapter please update soon )
Jacquelinemkee chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
It was really good but kind of sad
VisMorgana chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
They will be longer, I guarantee it. Its just, sometimes I have to split up certain chapters to make it more... dramatic... -huge smile- Thank you all for reviewing.
Chorin chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
This is an odd story, in a good way, especially the last part with the ritual. I hope that we find out more abour Mirage and Logan's powers and history in the next chapters. I also hope for longer chappies, please?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
awsome chapter please update soon )