Reviews for Fantasy
SGAFirenity chapter 22 . 6/22/2007
BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BY FAR MY FAVORITE IN AL THE STORIES I HAVE READ. IT EVEN BEATS ALL THE ONES I HAVE READ ON SWEET AND KRYPTONSITE...BY FAR!

I LIKE HOW CLARK AND LANA SLOWLY GET CLOSER AS THE STORY PROGRESSES AND I LIKE THE CHARACTERS THAT HELP CLARK AND LANA GET TO THE CASTLE. AND I LIKE THE 3 ENEMIES CLARK FACES.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS THE MOST INTERESTING, MAGICAL STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

I'M GLAD YOU WROTE IT. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jenni chapter 22 . 1/26/2007
I just finished reading your story. It was amazing. I loved the names you created. I loved how you had the clana relationship build up in the story. From nothing to back together.

It was magical. :D :D :D
Obsessed4ever2Clana chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
Like WHOA! This has got to be one of the more exciting adventure-filled stories I've read lately. I continue to read each chapter with a smile. :D
dotylink64 chapter 22 . 11/21/2005
great story! i love it!
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 22 . 8/27/2005
This was a really good story! i hope u write more fanfics!
Sk8er7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
this is the first smallville story ive ever read and i love it so far.
oyijnoheolhc chapter 22 . 7/31/2005
good i hope you continue
ShadowCree chapter 22 . 7/25/2005
Great story
LittleZurawski chapter 22 . 6/28/2005
I just finished reading this story. I loved it. It was so entrancing. You are a wonderful writer.
Tracey chapter 22 . 6/14/2005
I just found your story and saying I sure did love it, just doesn't seem to do it justice. What an imagination you have! That was truly beautiful and I look forward to reading more of Lana and Clark's wonderful and romantic adventures. Thanks!
mir21 chapter 22 . 6/11/2005
HOLY COW! i absolutly love it! it was a great story!
clana4ever chapter 22 . 6/10/2005
GASP! THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! MY FAVORITE! I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER!
clana4ever chapter 21 . 6/10/2005
ooh, now it all makes sense! you have a very good imagination! i love this story!
clana4ever chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
yeah! this is so good!
clana4ever chapter 19 . 6/10/2005
YEAH! she gets to go home! clark etter go home too! cause if he doesn't that would be so sad!