Reviews for Confession
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Very well written. I really really liked this one-shot. _ I've been missing Sango and Miroku lately, and this was excellent to get back into the swing of things. XD
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, great descriptions! I have a feeling Inuyasha's gonna have really bad boomerang wounds...
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good story, but I'm not seeing how you came up wtih the title.
HotKagome chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
write more to this story! !
Nicolette Sky chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I loved the visualation, especially when Inuyasha & Kagome find them! Keep up w/ the fanfiction!

Hope to read more!

Sincerely,

Nicolette Sky
killertrees chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
That was a great story! I LOVED it! You're an awesome writer! You should do a sequel!
Mura Tokudaiji chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
aww..this was a really cute fic!...iots great, hope you write more i can read!
casui chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
BRAVO! THAT WAS EXCELLENT- the weird thing is that ppl kinda know that someday Sango would actually come threw to that- *shrugs* EXCELLENT STORY! Can you continue it, or make another for InuyashaKagome?
KagoKitty chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Aw...how adorable! Are you going to add any more? You could totally keep going with this if you felt the urge!
HarmoniousPie chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Miroku kinda sounded like he was trying to be shakespeare. which is something he would do. I liked it! I thought it was great! You rearely ffind a fic like this: He gets angry at Sango for calling him Houshii-sama so he'll call her taijiya-san/sama.
Rain chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Wow...I like! A little limey, but in a good way. Good job!
ImagineMeRememberMe chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
i...luv...it...its always SHIPPO who finds inuyasha..sigh..um...my other screename is animeluvur so...if u ever want a good read...go to tht 1s just getting started...ok...i luv it so keep it on

i dont think thts a saying but
Starzki chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
What a great little fic!

"...the face of the girl in question rising over Miroku's shoulder like a small angry sun."

This was the funniest visualization! I could actually see it. Made me laugh. Thanks!
Rabid Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow, nicely written. I liked that. -6
medlii chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Nice job! That was great! You did an awesome job of writing the fluff and I really enjoyed reading this story (especially since it was Mir/San). Creative idea, your summary caught my attention and the ending was perfect!