Reviews for The Cost of Loyalty
RPGmasta chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Good story, I liked it...once again (I wrote this comment in your last one) use less italics, only where they're needed. I like your take on the Legaia world, it's fresh and very creative. Again, I am also a huge Legend of Legaia fan, you should write some more...I think I'm going to start my own...
cheatscanner chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
nice... i liked the last one you did better though... it is pretty hard to fit things like that (making good guys into bad guys) into the story so well...
basilisk chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That fanfic was very good, I couldn't find anything obviously (for lack of a better word) 'wrong' with it. You should keep writing and finish it, there aren't enough good legaia fanfic's.

Also (I doubt you would...) don't email me unless you don't mind waiting 6 months for a reply... No computer :[
Barako chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Ohmigod, a Legaia fic with Songi as a big part of it? This can't be real! -faint-

This is great so far! :) From what I gather, 'Reiko' is Juggernaut, right? I'm a huge Legaia fan, but I don't know of a Reiko...

I'd love to read more of this! Legaia has a very small fanbase, and finding a Legaia fan that also writes good fanfiction is extremely difficult. Keep up the good work!