Reviews for Bizarre Love Triangle of DOOM
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
"LIAR!", classic!
Jesseyasaur chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
I think you should of left it gir and dib!
Leper Gnome chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
I just wanted to review this chapter in response to your ending author's note about OOC-ness. I just want you to know that I don't think this was very OOC at all, except for the fact that it's slash in a show with no suggested canon couples at all, but I still really like this. So don't fret.
Ragdoll Rini chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
thatsh adorable , aw .
Ragdoll Rini chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
*jaw drops* that was wierd when it said Dib's object of affection was Zim but i like it ! keep going its so adorable with Gir and Dib too , o i likes this _
floppybelly chapter 7 . 2/7/2006
Well, I did enjoy how well you kept them all in character, even thoughout the strange plotline.

And I do wish you hadn't left so much to the imagination! The ending seemed really rushed, especially for having had so much build up to it.
NarutoBlackmail chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
KYA~! HOW KAWAII! I love ur stories so much! FAVS AGAIN!
Circus freak92 chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
Aww i love your writing its really good
Gettin Nowhere Fast chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
it was great! so cute
Invader Peep chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
Whelipers. . .I have to say you do a bit to much with Zim and Dib romances. . .You are a good writer, buty dontcha think you should have a little more variety? And this topic makes me. . .make little. . .sicky noises. . .
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
isn't bizarre love triangle a song by Substinance?

I think it is.

Good 1st chapter, but too short to really grab attention.
deformityofgod chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
Nice. What an odd ending though...It was funny though. Your a pretty good writer, unlike some others I've read...If this wasnt a Zim story , I would suggest being more descriptive and metaphorical as to become a better writer, but this is a Zim story so its good. (does that make sense? i dunno)
Suuntavaisto chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
Awwh! What a sweet ending! Gir was very IC at the end, hehe, I could imagine him untying himself and being all like that! This was great!
Anukis-san chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
Hehe what a way to end the story x3! Twas very cute though :D! Just keep on writing whenever you get the chance! The more you write, the better you become :3.
Anukis-san chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
w00t! I lurve your story :3! It is a VERY bizarre love triange, very bizarre indeed... which is perhaps why I lurver it so -huggles-! I can't wait to see what happens x3!