Reviews for Renshuu
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 2/2
Aw, that was so cute and adorable! I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken. It's one of my favorites. I love submissive Ken.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Mary chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I don't really care if it's cheesy- I thought it was very lovely and innocent, just like the two of them :) And I really liked your style of writing!
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, that is so cute. Innocent love is always just too adorable!
Aestivates chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
asdfasf this is so cute and fuzzies-inducing, and your writing style fit with the situation perfectly. loved it!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/3/2009

It's beautifully sweet and nice.

With a lot of compassion and feeling...and don't forget romance

It's totally beautiful
404626 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Aww. I really like this style of 'there's dialogue, but not really'. I think it detracts from any cheesiness and makes it a very pleasant read. Good job!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I love your story!Who cares if it's cheesey!It's so sweet and adoreable!
xxBoppingAllTheWayxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I know that it's been two years since you wrote the piece, but I love it! You've captured Ken and Daisuke amazingly, and I have to admit, I love the way that you've integrated the dialogue into the actual story!

You've done yourself proud,

Joey ~x~
Pyjamas chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
The ending's a bit abrupt. I really like the idea and the writing style though D Good show.
everfire chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Cute...cuteness attack!Ah It may be a little cheesy side but I like a little cheese in my shonen-ai...tasty.
Maryl Z chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh! Indeed this couple is very cute. And I love this writing style. I think you did very good here! D
WandererWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I very much enjoyed this. I liked the format you did it in. It's an interesting change of pace.
Kachie kurayami chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I enjoyed the different kind of style that you used. The story was cute and I found myself almost screaming at the screen when I thought they weren't going to get together in the end.
Niki is a zombie chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I love that! What you did with the dialogue, that was pure genius. I've either never read anything like that, or never read a fic like this that was good enough for me to actually notice and acknowledge it. Very awesome.