Reviews for The Price of Honor
Anonymus chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
great story! great chapter!
LadyLBlack chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
very good please up date soon!
LadyLBlack chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
very good chapter. sorry for the cap locks earlier. I really like Jani.

Cheers.

LLB
LadyLBlack chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
DAME YOU! WHEN DID YOU GET ALL THESE CHAPTERS DONE! It's nice to see that you got unblocked thow. I can't remember if i sent you any help. I'll review again when i get through reading all the new chapters!

Luv LLB
Palomino Viper chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
DAMN YOU! WHEN DO I GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS?
Palomino Viper chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Coolly! Loved this little candy of a story. Haha! You really are quite a writer!
itachi'smaniac chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
_ I LUV IT!_
Mist's Child chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
nice chapter this new boy is very intriging
lime 63 chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
I like the story. You did a very good job job mixing facts from books, but in Corus, they don't meditate.
Cede chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Love it, just so you know you saved my story! You knew the names of the Mindelin boys! So besides the story (which is awsome) You Rock1
FanFictionFantom chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
good job and keep writing. but isnt she too young to be thinking about boys? why would they think they were flirting?
maliaphire chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Good chapter, yay! Alanna is being nice! Reading over this though because you haven't updated in so long, I just have a few things to point out, firstly I thought Alanna said when she came back from the roof of the world Gary thought about things before he said them?, also I thought it said that when Jonathan became king Duke Gareth retired? I could be wrong but I just wanted to mention it, her magic sounds pretty cool, please update soon!
mv chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
wow! this was amazing! you have to write more!
Cede chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
LOSER! I hate clife hangers! lol! good job, can't wait for the next one!
Mist's Child chapter 4 . 8/14/2005