Reviews for Just a Kiss
GinellaEvans chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Woww! I can't tell how much I love this couple! And you are amazing!
Finally I found someone that loves this show! I think I am going to write a story about this two Now I am a fan again! LoL
Bye-bye!
PS: Love this story really much!
amyh52 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Love
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I loved it.
Pleees keep on wrighting.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I loved it ! ! !
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Yessss, wicked science FF :) I've only watched about 13 episodes, of season two so season 1 is a mystery but I've got the whole season 2 :) Loved the story, wish this would happen! Not to spoil, but in season 2, they are like inches away from kissing, but it gets screwed up. I was like yes... yes... NO! haha anyway good job and hope you don't have a heart attack by getting a review 6 years after the story is posted :)
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I love this story. You are the inspiration for Wicked science story i am writing. Can u help me please?
Kate-Emma chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
OMG I LOVED IT! Just when I thought no one wrote any Wicked Science I've had two tonight. Damn I miss this show. On the plus side, half the cast are now on Sea Patrol! yay!

Thanks for the fic (and the memories)

. Kate
Dreamcatcher58 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Please write more! This was great!
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
i love this show as it's going in sweden now... i think it's the 2nd season cuz ive seen jack since the first episode i saw here... he's apparently Toby's girlfriends brother... XD i hate toby's girlfriend for some reason
christina chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I liked the story a lot! I wish the there was a wicjed science segment. Maybe if we write to the person in charge. we can get a segment or more people write fan fiction. I'm already working on three! Thanks for putting up the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I'd love to see you write more Elizabeth/Toby stories. This was really well-written and touching. Please write more for this show!
Wunder Boy chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I so need more Wicked Science fics like this.
Olivus chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
oh, wow... wow. I'm a huge fan of Toby/Elizabeth so I just wanna say that I totally adore you for writing this. Please, oh please write more fics of that pairing!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
_ Very cute! _ Wicked Science is way under-appreciated. If I thought that anyone would read it I might write a fic for it but there's really no point. Anyway, awesome fic. Majorly cute!

Rissy-chan
WickedGeanius chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hi i luv your fic xD, im a Wicked Sciences big fan, your fic is great ;.D is the best fanfic i never read here

my favourite was the third and fourth Kiss

byebyee