Reviews for The Violinist
geemcgee chapter 13 . 11/12/2005
WOW...this has DEFINETELY exceeded expectations...and WHAT a twist.

This is a real jem of an's not often i find really good stories on fanfic (too impatient. But when i do they are DAMN GOOD!

Thanks so much for putting the character of Lyset into your AMAZING story!

Again, this was amazing. Hope to read some more of your work soon!
Morgan chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
hey! I loved that chapter! It was sad and depressing but beautiful in an odd way. Thanks for that

PS- the new chapter for Perhaps in a Past Life is Up please R&R
The future Mrs. Jack Sparrow chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
This is probably one of the most intriguing, yet slightly twisted (poor Jack!) stories on the site. I was hooked from the first chapter. Well done definitely. Yes, the ending and majority of the story was sad, but I really liked it. It was unique.
Maya Beebop chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
Lovely ending to a hit-and-run story. I think it's truly endearing the way you carried this out. Bravo.

I also appreciate the fact that you didn't have Mariana say anything in the last chapter. It would be terribly cliche. Thank you.

Again, I applaud. I know I'll return to this story and feel all over again what I felt when I first read it.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
OH MY GOD! You updated! I was hoping you would! I missed you work, really! I do LOVE this story!

"And yes, I do blame you for this insanity I've fallen into." Holy shit!

God! Very dark, very sad last chapter! I can't believe he killed Mariana, but hell, Jack's crazy, is he not?

VERY WELL DONE, this whole story! I enjoyed it a lot! I have you on my alert list, so when you post something new, I'll be sure to read it!

tk421beth :)
0000DELETED0000 chapter 13 . 9/6/2005
**tear** So...sad. So...beautiful. So sadly-beautiful...or beautifully sad? I don't know, but I liked it and it made me sad!
theatrevixen13 chapter 12 . 8/25/2005
This story is different from any other PotC fic I've read so I'm interested to keep reading. Do you know when you'll be able to update again? Or could you at least post an author's note saying you're indisposed or keeping us updated? I feel in the dark. *hangs head* I love the story!
Videociraptor chapter 12 . 8/22/2005

This is the first fanfiction I've read to the last chapter that wasn't written by a friend in a long time.

Good stuff. _

Please continue!
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
I'm incredibly sorry I havent been reviewing but I wasnt able to get to a computer for a while do to my surgery. So here I am and I must tell you that i LOVED this chapter! It was simply beuatiful really. I actually almost cried at Jack's raving
EmiliosLoofah chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
Hey, that's okay...update when you can! You have a life besides writing fan fiction! )
geemcgee chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
(sorry 'am a bit late, exams and all)wow...really did think Jack had died...was slightly (unconciously) sceptical, but ah well.

This chapter was brilliant, as always. Liked the way you showed a bit more depth on the Shadow Man, wondering if we'll fully know about him at the end?-but i thought that it was very effective the way Jack began to question himself-and the Shadow Man.

It was very cool the way a little bit more of Lyset is being peeled away (like an 0_-)-makes her seem a lot less harsh. But i really thought she was going to die then and there...phew. But i'm thinking that's only for now...

oh and...D'OH-lack of instrument-sorry, i could have sworn i'd put that in, somewhere...myeh!

- and, it'd be cool if there was a happy ending, somehow. But if not, it'd still be a kick-ass story either way.

Please post soon...
Kaledena chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I really like this story!
0000DELETED0000 chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Happy ending? I love happy endings! Drinks all around!

Oh, wait...are you just getting my hopes up so when the sad ending comes I'll be all depresso more so than before? So that's your game! Huh?

Good chappie...

Mizamour chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Oh wow...I am speechless! Amazing! I think that was the best chapter yet! So emotional...the characters seemed completely REAL and understandable...awesome dialogue...perfect! You're brilliant! :-D
EmiliosLoofah chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
God, that was so good! I really thought the Shadow Man was going to have Jack kill Lyset! Whew! That was a very close call!

God, I do hope that this story has a happy ending!

Can hardly wait for the next chapter! I LOVE the way you write, and this story is damn good!