Reviews for A New Fairy Tale
GFMarshall chapter 23 . 9/3/2005
Wow, again another awesome and talented piece of work. I highly commend and praise you for this piece. I truly hope you continue to write more LM pieces.

If you ask me, I really prefer the new story of Amanda, Jason, Rebecca, Maria etc; as opposed to the original trio. I actually would've liked it SO much better if you ended, not with this chap, but maybe a chapter as a look into the future when Jason/Amanda, and/or Maria/Rebecca grown up, getting married, or even their own kids.

Please consider my idea, especially if you plan on adding a chapter after this. I REALLY HOPE SO. Anyways, thanks again for a great story.

GFMarshall
Someone chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I found, up to this point, this to be very confusing. At the beginning you said that Lizzie's daughter's name was Rachel. Now you say it's Rebecca. At the beginning it was also confusing about the parents. Anyway I like where this is going but... IT IS WAY TO CONFUSING!
brie chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
I can't believe The Fairy Tale connection is over! How sad is that? You ended it nicely. It's still a little sad to see Lizzie on her own but I like the way the trio is still depicted as being as close as ever. Cute touch of Gordo taking Mir to Rome.

Hmm, I hope you won't leave us M/G'rs completely hanging. I look forward to more of your wondrous fics no matter the pairing. Cheers!
Abuhin chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
A nice, open ending to one of the best fic series. You've taken us on their journey into adulthood, which cycled back to the teen lives of their children, and closed it fittingly with the three of them together, simply enjoying each other's company as they contemplate life and love.

You're a great writer. I hope you never lose the creative spirit that your stories have shown us you have.
RTds9 chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
Another great series! Kind of surprised me that it was Gordo,Miranda and Lizzie togeather at the end instead of Jason,Amanda and Becca but still loved the series.I still get a huge kick out of the fact that Miranda's son fell in love with *gasp* Kate Saunders daughter lol
Elementals chapter 23 . 7/25/2005
Thus as the fairytale ends, the immortal storyteller closes the book. He scans over the children who are waiting eagerly for his next words and wonders what book next to open up...

A great ending to a great story written by a great writer.

Always looking forward to the next story written by you, no matter whom you write about.
Pale Treasures chapter 23 . 7/25/2005
Hey**

I liked this story, it was cute, I wouldn't mind if you wrote one last story with the New Trio but this time as adults, married or something... it would be nice. Think about it.

Miranda and Gordo were funny, it was cute they still behaved as teenagers but loved each other so much even after 20 years of marriage. I would just have liked Lizzie to find someone new, because she wanted that so much.

Well, enough with my babbling. You did a good job on this. ;)
animegurl852 chapter 23 . 7/24/2005
i love your storys i personaly think you should continue it to show what happens to amanda and jason like will they get married? have kids? i think it would be interesting to she there realationship continue like you did with gordos and mirandas well it was just a thought but i love your storys)
Abuhin chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
Hehe. Gordon boys and cake.

Nice to see how the new trio is getting along once again.
RTds9 chapter 21 . 7/13/2005
Another great update.

“Never argue with a woman, son.” He then quickly added, “Especially a daughter of Miranda Sanchez, you’ll only get run over.” Glancing to his right when he heard Gordo snicker, the two shared a sarcastic grin.

Now that was to funny lol
brie chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
This story has really progressed nicely. I like the reunion between the friends and Jase/Amanda. I also like the way you've worked in the older generation with the younger generation. I liked the Lizzie/Miranda scene in the last chapter. I'm not sure how much of this story is left, but it seems like it's winding up. I still feel sad for Rebecca (and Lizzie) so I hope maybe there's some sort of pick me up for her at the end. The poor girl seems so alone.
lalatina15 chapter 19 . 7/4/2005
jus wanted to let u kno im still around, and am really enjoying this so far. i see a lot of Gordo in Jason's character.
GFMarshall chapter 19 . 7/3/2005
Nice, keep going, its seemed like a while since your last update. This is really nice.
Abuhin chapter 19 . 7/3/2005
Nice chapter. I liked the three getting back together as friends and the mother/son talk.
Elementals chapter 19 . 7/3/2005
I'd start with a hug and each of them saying "I missed you..."

Other than that, I'll leave it up to you. A well done chapter...

I hope you have designs on more stories in the Fairytale Collection...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »