Reviews for Alternate Angles Are
Stahchild chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
OMG! Are you even planning to finish this? You have to, its just absolutely riveting and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering if poor Sara is going to be alright. You can't leave it here.
Silent as the Grave chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Awesome fic!
csicrazii chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
wow! oh my god...this is awsome! update soon!
CSIFan4Life chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Really good chapters. I can't wait to find out what happens next so I hope you update soon.

~Jackie~
phoenix lily chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
wow this is really good!
M2S chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
I hope you update soon - good story so far. I love young Sara's forest green nail polish. A good detail that all of us of a certain age will remember.

Can't wait to see the team working together on this one.
just me chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Keep writing. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Hurry and update this story.
LadyJess chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Hell yeah, you went darker! Loving it!

Only criticism this time is you're just not writing quick enough. I guess it's that pesky 'life' thing.
laurasidle chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Really good story so far. Update soon... Love when that's centered on Sara...

You bet I'm excited for Thursday, only disappoinment, I'll have to wait a little bit longer to watch it... hope it will be only a few days.
csialltheway chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Very good and can't wait for the rest.
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Im really liking this! Please update as soon as you can! :)
UnspokenLoves chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Very dark and scary, please continue.
katkittykiwi chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
nice story so far! I really like your writing style- it's very descriptive and involved, but you don't allow it to slow the plot. keep writing- I can't wait for your next installment!

~kat
katkittykiwi chapter 3 . 5/15/2005

~kat
pdhtgal chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Oh! I love this story! Great writing so far. I like the way you go into her past, and that in Chapter 2, how Grissom immediately thought she has been drinking. Great use of the characters! Great! Can't wait for more (and I can't wait until Thursday either!)

~Lisa