Reviews for Tim Scam Again!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Awsome story ill read the rest )
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
I loved it! Very creative.
AeonFrodo chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Awesome fic! Sam is one of my favourite characters! Anyway, thank you for entertaining me. I hope I see more of your wonderful work!
NEWCHANGER chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
AWW,HOW SWEET. I READ ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS TO YOUR STORY,BUT I DIDN'T REVIEW SO THIS WILL BE FOR ALL THE CHAPTERS VERY GOOD. TWO THUMBS UP DUDE. I'M NOW SPEECHLESS(ABOUT YOUR STORY).
SmashToPieces chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Ni-i-ice. Just to let you know, the first event in the story is orc killing.

-Giliath
SmashToPieces chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
Pretty cool. I've completed the chapter, and am ready to post it.

-Giliath
The Time Traveler chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Ah. A nice sweet ending as usual. Another fanfic completed and done well. Another job well done Mat. Hope to read more like this in the future.
SonicLover chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
So it's over now. Nice story.

So your next story is going to be an episode, right? I've kind of taken a break from episodes. I'm going to finish "A Redhead's Lunch", then work on "Special Delivery".
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
Nice job again Mat. Keep it coming.

By the way, in response to your review response, I know how you feel, one day you feel like you have all the people of the network being lured in, the next day, the reviews come crawling to a stop. Heck, now a days, I am lucky to get one lousy review at all. But don't give up hope, one day you will make a fanfic that everyone likes and the reviews will come crawling in like never before! Heck, before I wrote Totally Extreme, I hadn't had a review in a year or so, but that didn't stop me!

Remember, you write not to get reviews, you write because you enjoy it! So chin up!
SonicLover chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
I've never been called a popular reviewer before. I'm flattered.

Chapter 4 of "A Redhead's Lunch" is in the works, so check it out when it goes up!
Farhan Tre chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Update soon you goddammit! LOL! Sorry about that. I just can't stand cliffhangers. I look forward to the next chapter. Did you said you watch BTTF? Which part did you watch?

Marty
SmashToPieces chapter 5 . 5/5/2005
Hello Mathew, it's Aerosnitch, or should I say was Aerosnitch. Now I am Giliath the Elven Assassin. You're doing a good job with your fics. I have deleted all my fics currently because they were music-based, and they would've gotten deleted anyway. That won't stop me from liking Aerosmith! Anyway, I hope to have the first chapter of "Battle of the Sams" up soon. Your girlfriend (sniggers and gets slapped by Samantha) OW! - and Samwise Gamgee. That's all I'm telling so far. Anyway, keep up the good work.

-Giliath the Elven Assassin

Leader of the Noldor Syndicate
The Time Traveler chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Excellent job again. Nicely written. I look forward to the next chapter!
SonicLover chapter 5 . 5/4/2005
Wow. What a cliffhanger. And when I say "cliffhanger", I mean it figuratively.

Sorry if my last review was vague. By "archives", I meant whatever past episodes you had taped. And I can be certain it's more than I have. Like I said, it first was "compowder", then later it was "X-powder".
Sonic 1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Your writer's page is out of date. The main part of this website has info on how to fix it.