Reviews for Serendipity
Osiris Mongua M chapter 9 . 1/29
OH! I LOVED IT! It just took me less than an hour for read all the chapters 'till the latest and now I'm suffering thanks to the tension that throw me the last page. Crap, such disgraces will happen and I can't helped it but wondering when u can continue this history. Worry not, I'm not forcing u, just wanna know if it will have a continuation or not :3 But, I have to say it charmed me~ FEW stories catch my attention and convince me, this one has great potencial! Well, I may stop here, until next time and keep with the excelent work!

~Kisses and Hugs, courtesy of Osiris Mongua M.~
becauseambatman1 chapter 9 . 1/23
Really love the idea, and the overall havoc that awaits them when the bombshell drops. Its juicy stuff. Is sakura going to bring ino in on this?
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Ohhh! I really hope you continue this story! I love it so much! NejiXSakura all the way! Yay!
psycotic-barbie chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I really hope you haven't given up on this story, it has a lot of potential! I absolutely love Neji/Sakura/Gaara! (not that you'd have to do it like that, just throwing the idea out there).

I love the way the story is headed, Neji doesn't really seem out of character, i'm pretty certain if this situation presented itself in the manga he'd be the exact same way (not that I'm saying it would happen, but this is really imaginative with quite a bit insight into the characters that you were portraying).

All in all, bad reviews come hand in hand with good reviews, but take what you think is helpful from the bad ones and appreciate the good ones.

...and please, please continue! -
poppinmushroom chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Hi there! LOVE your work, and you MUST continue this! I swear, just love where the story is going!:) So please do continue:)

I'll foreverly wait for the update, hope it would be soon though:)
thentherewasIA chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
if i were sakura... iwonld pounce on gaara the momment i see him.
Kaeldra91 chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Well, a few things about Sakura: You were right, she turned out to be completely unstoppably strong D She's completely gorgeous, and she totally rocks everyone's socks off.

But about this story, I can't BELIEVE you haven't updated it in so long!

Is it just...over? '[

Idk why you'd do that, I don't know if you're busy, or if you just lost interest...But there isn't a lot of Neji/Sakura stories out there and this is one of the better ones I've read. I love how Neji is portrayed so far, it fits VERY well with how stressed he is. I want them to fall in LOVE and be happy! That can't happen if you don't finish the story!

Well, I REALLY hope you update it because I love everything going on.

And btw, I hope you didn't stop because of stupid flamers. You know something, most of them haven't even written a story. If that's the reason, then please keep writing it - prove you're better than they're saying. If it isn't, then I'm sorry for butting in. Either way: Great story, great characters, great idea!

Much love and well-wishes!

~Shadow ]
Darkness Is Eternal chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Loved it! Please continue.
Sakiba6609 chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
Ach continue plz!
Sakiba6609 chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Ok i can't stand this, best chapter ever read in a story!
mUmaRhz chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
damn this is a funny story and one in which im clearly hoping that you upload the next chapter FAST!

lma0 this is awesome..

Gaara stupid idiot..
SmilingArtist chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
Lol, Neji's definitely screwed XD

You haven't updated in FIVE freakin' years now!

I'm dying to know what will happen next!

So, please update!

NejiSaku forever~ :3

-Setsuna
Just a Broken Record chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
I have read every chapter that has come for now and I absolutely love it! I have always liked Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba and Gaara with Sakura much better than Sas-gay-traitor-heartbreaker! Neji is so gentleman like in this fic and I absolutely adore it...

...wow, twenty-two karat ring and Sakura doesnt even know. But atleast their plans are more fitting with each other now that Sakura REALLY hates Gaaras guts... But what is Neji going to trade for Sakuras hand in marriage? They are around each other constantly and Sakura still hasnt even thought about asking Neji to save her from this arrenged marriage? Isnt she supposed to be a genious?

... I think it is really adorable that Neji is kinda jealous to Sasuke even thoung that bastard didnt answer Sakuras feelings and isnt even there...

Could you put something like Sakura hunting a huspand and Neji being jealous even though our dear Neji wouldnt realise it himself?

Your new reader, Anna.
Hyuuga's Tenshi chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
... Ive been waiting so long... and you havent updated YET! omfg! wth... this is makeing my brain rot.
Lovely Awakening chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
This is a really good story! Too bad it doesn't seem like you'll be updating any time soon, especially since it's been years since your last update. D: