Reviews for The Titans Lament
Daniel1996 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
nice story. you should update.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
intrieging
Known Unknown chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
This story hasn't been updates in years, so I guess it's not going to be anytime soon. That's I think, a shame, since it's a very good start to what could've been a great story.

I notice you brought a few bits and pieces from the (but, c'mon, it's Alfred, not Albert). Besides all the stuff everyone has already said, I'm guessing Natasha is a shout out to Natasha Irons?
RayeWilliams chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
This is a good story...I hope you haven't forgotten it. I can't wait for the Hive kids to force the No-Long-Teen "Titans" back together. *jumps for joy at the thought*

- Raye
LesPaul12 chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
yay (once again you are randomly inspired to write)

benlego13
Colormyworld chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Great story! Update soon.
CerberAsta chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
You really didn't have to put that. That was disturbing and wrong Anyways, great chapter and great story. Hope you can update soon. I'm taking a shot in the dark and saying Tara's last name was Markov? From the comics? (Tara Markov Terra) Just wondering. Anyways, Asta out.
EmotionalSpazz chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
I love this story! Please update soon!
billy chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
update soon!
Of-Thieves-and-Liars chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
I like it. but why are tara and bb togther I hate that couple I hope you plan on changeing that update soon please
HalfDemon42 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hey You probably know who I am already so. Oh well. Mary your storie is great The Titans’ Lament, but I can't read all of the chapters bacause I have to go soon. so seeya.

Love,

Joey Chan

ps. The kid at school dumped you?
Pickles12 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Cool story

Too bad Stars smoking though
ShadowDog34 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
SWEETNESS! i like it please updat as soon as you can!
Emmery chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
O_O XDD MARI DON'T MOLEST DA MONKEY! Anyways, God, I love your story. You really are an awsome writer. Yeah, my butt is so sexy isn't it? Update soon, I'm le favorating this! ;
devention chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
you updated! I'm very happy. Update again soon!