Reviews for Aftertaste
cactuscorsage chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Oh my gosh, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! As others have said, i love the fact that the story is not only about Nathan and Haley, but a friendship as well. And there was character development, too.
Lesley Truman chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
its good u should deff finish it if its not finnished if it aww man cause its so good
babiiSCARS23 chapter 14 . 9/16/2007
HEY I JUST READ YOUR WHOLE STORY AND I LOVED IT ... ITS SO GOOD ... IT MAD ME CRY AND IT MADE ME LAUGH IT WAS EXCELLET LOVED IT
laughingoutloud chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I love this story! Please post soon!
AngelLuva chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
I love this story. one of the best i've read. i'm so in love with nathan in this. hayley rocks too! :)
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 6/10/2006
That was amazing! i loved it from beginning fling to ending love. It's wonderful.
bluchampaegne chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
This was the first OTH fanfic I ever read from start to finish and you know what? This was one of the best fics I've ever read on this site, regardless of genre. YOu touched on Riley and Haley's friendship so sincerely and truthfully .. it all created an authentic realism to the story. Good work. Much love.
iread chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hey i loved your story! i have to ask would you ever consider going in and adding a couple of nathan POV type paragraphs? youre really skilled and i agree with the others you should write a book!
Cadi Cay chapter 14 . 3/1/2006
i absolutluly love this story and im adding it to my favorites...just thought you should know
Anime4u2 chapter 14 . 2/3/2006
aws, that was awesome! Go Naley!
Swimfan13413 chapter 14 . 12/21/2005
Wow, I read this story all in one day and i was mezmerized. I loved this and the ending was beautiful. You've got talent and seriously you need to write a book! LOL Great Job!
emmalee05 chapter 14 . 11/28/2005
OMG...this is a fantastic story! Your just a wonderful writer and this story is just so so so so so good! When reading it I was almost shocked at how well written this was...you really have an amazing talent! I loved the ending and the build up to Nathan and Haley! Just wonderful

great job
Nooreen chapter 14 . 11/8/2005
best story this year,genius,i loved it thank you,
Naleyfan4evr chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
Ok, you should know that - well I just re-read your story...and um I didnt' have time to review before but I love You! This story has the SWEETEST ENDING EVER! THE PERFECT ENDING this story was just plain great! I liked it a lot and at the end I was all smilez..and it was just ...lol awesome-sweet-lovely! Great Job!

Best ending in a naley fic ever! Pinky swear!
dancingirl87 chapter 14 . 8/29/2005
Wahoo! That was great, I loved it. It was so realistic and interesting and everything... just great! I would love to read more from you, you're a great writer! Thanks for such a beautiful story. :o)