Reviews for Serpent Speaker
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
LOL Fun idea. :) I like it.
Evani chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
cute :)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
interesting...this fic has so much potential to burst into a fullblown story. i truly like it! it makes us question the "what if" side of the story. truly marvelous.

it made my brain start whirling. fantastic job!

Ever Reading,

Tsuki
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
If this is Lily Evans then you put the wrong name for the main character, it says Lily Luna P. which is Harry's daughter.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
At first I thought it was Tom Riddle...but Lily makes sence, and explains MANY things! How is she a parselmouth...I wonder...
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Cool! At the very beginning, I thought it might be from Harry's point of view. But it was quickly made clear that the speaker was a girl, and I figured Ginny. It wasn't until Molly was mentioned as a fellow student that I realized this was from the viewpoint of Lily. This is a great idea, and her being a Parselmouth would certainly explain a few things. _
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I guessed right! Loved it! It could evn explain a fe things...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was very interesting! But I still hope that you wiil write ' Vigilance is Golden' sometime soon.
serious.effort chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
*blinks* i thought it was going to be Ginny (until the mention of red hair) and I was tempted not to read it (but i would anyway, it was short ) but i didn't and now i am glad. *smile* Very interesting!

lol. Ugh. maybe caffine high is bad when mixed with a fanfictin high.