Reviews for Looking Back, Looking Forward
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Great story
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
nice, sweet story.

Lots of background information and a couple of hints to the future.

All in all a very well done job.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw so cute love it and can't wait to see the pic this wuz based on
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Finally getting back into the old stories and finding this gem was a real treat. Very well thought out and written, very expressive and very true to where our two young people could probably go with their lives, both professional and personal. Do have to express horror with the very idea of the Tweebs loosened on the world (‘oh the humanity’) but nothing is perfect.

Looking forward to continuing forward towards the rest of the series

The Wise Duck
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Excellent!
G-Go chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Nice story... yeah, I know the particular pic you are speaking of... nice to have a story to go with it. Well done.
Akemi chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Awesome fic. So sweet. I loved it. Keep writing!

ps. Where can I find that pic?
Sestren NK chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
An entertaining read, based on one of my favorite KP fanarts. Well, thanks for a good read and leading me into the direction for some good fanart. D
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Simply awesome. Where can I find that pic?
pokey chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Great, well thought out. I really enjoyed it.
ray1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Well, that was good to read. It shows a side of Kim and Ron that you really only glimpse at in the TV series... a domesticated feel, living a normal life.
slpytlak chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I've been to that site where his art is at, and I love your story.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Nicely done. I appreciate the fact that you have allowed them to grow into older personalites and dress. They are no longer teens but young adults and they needed to drop that teen look. Maxie is an excellent artist and does wonderful work. The pic you chose is one of my favs also.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005